Linger- Chapter 1

[ request some if you want, just give me the book name :) this one's really short ]

In the months since I'd lost my lupine skin, I'd tried to learn how to be a boy again. I'd traded my inherited SUV for a Volkswagen Golf just big enough for me and Grace and my guitar. I tried to remember I was no longer alone.

At night, Grace and I crept into her room, and I melded myself against the shape of her body, breathing in her breathless pants and whimpers, her scent, the smell of my new life, and matched my heartbeats to hers.

Just the thought of her creamy bare skin, made my entirety heat rapidly until I felt firmly me. Those nights, nights with her purring my name and clawing at my back, meant everything to me. We tried to keep quiet, just an instinct, but one of us always seemed to give in with a moan or cry. Especially recently, with Grace's sexual confidence growing every time we locked hips in her bed.

It wasn't an every night event, what with her parents' abnormal schedule, but it was always amazing, indescribable, with both of us reaching our peaks and becoming sated.

Two nights ago was the last time we got it on, and it was...mind blowing. One of the things I loved about Grace is that she's commanding and decisive and dominant, the latter was proven that night. We tried a new position- with her on top of me, chest and her subtle curves in my full view. Beautiful and sexy and-

"Hi Sam," Isabel said, I hadn't realized she'd entered the small shop, "What's up?" She asked, sitting on the stool next to me.

I desperatly tried to banish all sinful and lingering thoughts of Grace out of my mind, attempting to push some words from my lips, "Not much. New haircut?"