Chapter 1: Stressful day

"So when the posture is wrong it shows red and the correct way to do it!"

Yuta was demonstrating the app infront of someone who is a bigdeal and the women was watching him with full concentration.

Suddenly the screen stopped.

"What happened to the screen?" The lady asked.

"Uuh fuck!" Yuta muttered and then continued, "So sorry, Mrs.Choi!" Yuta then picked up the iPad.

"Don't worry! I like the idea of it, you can work on the glitch till it's gone I will be taking my leave for an important meeting, bye Yuta and bye Taeil!" The lady got up, picking up her channel, she left.

"Aah fuck- it had to glitch on THIS day!" Yuta said in frustration emphasising "this"

"Don't worry, Yu! It will be fine by the next meeting!" Taeil, one his bestest friends said.

"I guess so, Bye Hyung, I gotta leave now!" Yuta said picking his stuff up and leaving the building.
_______
Outside the building.

"I should call Sichengie!"
He muttered before calling his boyfriend.

Hello Yu?

"Aah babe! Can you pick me up from my company?"

Yea sure...

"Okay bye luv ya!"

*Hung up*

After a while, a white car arrived, the window rolling down revealing Yuta's handsome boyfriend.

"Hi babe, how was the meeting?" Sicheng asked.

"Utter shit...at first it was great but then suddenly the app glitched."
Yuta said rolling his eyes.

"Aah this not gonna work babe, I guess you should do something less riskier.."
Sicheng replied with a sigh

"What about you draft? Is it ready?"
Yuta asked changing the topic.

"It's not ready yet.."

"You should go back to writing ads for shampoo and conditioner ads...it's frustrating for me to handle both our bills and payments all by myself."
Yuta said with quite annoyed tone.

"Don't worry babe! As soon as my book is published...we won't have to struggle like this!" Sicheng replied.

"Btw Ten and his boyfriend are in L.A right now and wants to spend time in you guys' L.A beach house for a little trip!" Sicheng said keeping his eyes on his phone.

"Great!" Yuta replied not interested at all!
_______
At home....

Sicheng was on call with Ten.

Sicheng, We will arrive by yacht and then we will travel to our beachouse from the coast and vice versa from that only!

"WHAT? Are you crazy?? A Yacht??"
Sicheng asked in disbelief.

Yes, it's Taeyong, my boyfriend's he bought it specifically to visit his big island project once in a while...

Ten said with innocent intentions which came out as braggy!

"Ohh...your boyfriend owns a Yacht? We are barely financially stable enough to book cabs everyday" Sicheng replied..he really wanted to help his boyfriend financially!

Don't worry once Yuta hyung's app takes off you guys will be richer!

"I guess..."

So anyways, it was nice talking to you!! Be ready by tomorrow... byee

"Yeah Bye!"
Sicheng ended the call.
______
Yuta came out of shower...

"Who called babe?"

"Ten!" Hearing this Yuta nodded and went on wearing his shirt...

After getting dressed Yuta went to Cuddle his boyfriend who was typing on his laptop, but was pushed away, falling off the bed landing on his ass!

"WHAT THE FUCK SICHENG!?"

"Sorry sorry sorry babe..it's just I was typing my draft...and I was not ready to show it, that's why I pushed you off by reflex!" Sicheng went to help Yuta continuing to apologise!

"Fuck- my ass Hurts.."
Yuta muttered as he rubbed his lower back and ass!

"I am really sorry babe!" Sicheng pleaded!

"I-its okay!"
__________
The next day, the couple were walking through the beach.

"Look, these two are casually traveling with their own yacht and here we are taking cabs..."
Yuta said looking down from the bright sun.

"We are barely getting by with your yoga classes, My book isn't released yet and your app has no one to fund- sure the cabs are the problem!" Yuta looked at Sicheng in disbelief...is he fucking serious, you are eating, drinking, sleeping, typing, and travelling of my money yet you are the one complaining-

"When the fuck are they arriving? Are they really coming with a Yacht or swimming?"!Yuta complained.

"Stop babe! They will arrive soon!" Sicheng shut him up, Yuta eyed him and then stopped.

"HEYYY SICHENG YUTAA HYUNG!!" The couple heard, probably Ten's voice.

"Who the fuck?" Yuta said squinting his eyes and then widening it at the sight, Ten on a big white yacht.

And behind him there was someone else too, assumingly his boyfriend, super handsome!
__________
To be continued <3

HELLO EVERYONE!! MY EXAMS ARE OVER AND I HAVE A WEEK OR TWO OF HOLIDAY SO I WILL UPDATE MORE!!

Btw as I promised, here I am with the first chapter of my second book!

Pls show some love and will update the next chapter really soon, and if I get a request i Will also update the oneshots book otherwise I will update it in 2-3 days after getting a plot done! Hope you are happy with this news!! Bye guys 👋 have a wonderful day!