Chapter 2: Ten's Boyfriend

"This Yacht is super cool!" Yuta gasped in awe as soon as he stepped on the deck, pretty amused at the size of the their ride!

"Heyy Guys!" A very hyper Ten came running, giving the newly arrived couple tight hugs.

"Hi Ten!" Yuta smiled, and continued looking around.

"Yah yah yah- Taeyongie-" Ten called his boyfriend, and continued, "Hey Yu, Sicheng- This is my amazingly handsome boyfriend, Taeyong!"

Taeyong smiled looking at Yuta, the latter stared back!

"Babe this is my cousin.." Ten pointed at Yuta, and then at Sicheng, "This is her boyfriend and my best friend, Sicheng!" Taeyong nodded, and replied "Hi Yuta ssi, Hi Sicheng ssi!" Is he staring at me or am I daydreaming? Yuta thought.

"So, how's life been Yu?" Ten asked, once they were relaxed on the couch!

"A two roomed apartment, a stressful job, and no one to fund my app, Life is going amazing!" Yuta replied cockily, causing everyone to laugh!

"What about you?" Sicheng asked Ten...

"Amazing, Yong's new project is going successful and I am helping him in it!" Ten replied with a cute smile, which didn't Taeyong as much as it did when Yuta answered!

"Taeyong ssi, you are a real estate agent or sum right?" Yuta asked.

"Yes...Yoga trainer I suppose!" Taeyong raised his eyebrows, Which was quite attractive for Yuta's eyes, but he decided to ignore!

After a very unusual first impression with Ten's Boyfriend, Yuta continued to stare at the man who was staring back.

The other to not noticing much, continued their normal conversations...
________
Once they reached the beach house!

"Wow this still feels like home, can't believe nothing changed here all throughout the years..." Yuta spoke looking around the beach house after long time.

"Yes, remember how we used to play around this swimming pool, since we were young!" Ten replied.

The clueless about their past boyfriends were just looking around the vintage decorated house..

Ten suddenly removed his shirt followed by Sicheng and jumped into the pool!

"YOOO THIS IS FUCKING FUN!" Sicheng screamed.

Taeyong and Yuta walked into the house.

"Yuta, right? We couldn't talk much, on the yacht, nice to meet you!" Taeyong smiled, making Yuta's heart flutter weirdly.

"Nice to meet you too, Taeyong ssi!" Yuta smiled.

"Remove that old ass ssi out m'lady!" Taeyong looked deep into Yuta's eyes..

"Oo really, Mind you, your boyfriend is right outside..." Yuta smiled back!

"Come on..." Taeyong rolled his eyes going into the kitchen.

Yuta went into their bedroom, some photo frames catching his eyes.

One of them was a very young Yuta with an even younger Ten smiling at each other while their Mothers were holding their eyes...

It made Yuta emotional....he missed his mother and their family so much, he sweared to God that he would never end up like his mother!

"Emotional?" He heard from behind again...it was Ten!

"I miss us,Ten!" Yuta looked at the younger with sad eyes.

"Me too, but we can't do anything about it!" Ten said backhugging his brother.

"Things will get better..." Ten said in a whispering tone to Yuta!

"Hope so..." Yuta muttered knowing very well he could never be as happy and wealthy as Ten but atleast he never wanted it..

"I will get some beer!" Yuta said wiping his threatening to flow tears from his eyes and headed out of the room towards the kitchen, seeing Taeyong in there..

"Can I have some beer?" Yuta asked.

"Sure...Did something happen though?" Taeyong asked getting out the bottle of beer.

"Nothing- just getting emo after being back here after so many years, with such a different life from my ever successful Brother who I used to share a bedroom with here..." Yuta said nonchalantly..grabbing the bottle from Taeyong's house but gently..opening the cap and drinking half of it at one go!

"Woah woah woah there- stop Mr.Healthy me!" Taeyong laughed.

"Mr.Healthy me? Really?" Yuta stared at the other with a judging face.
_________

During the night, the couples were out, Yuta and Taeyong sitting beside each other, white Sicheng and Ten being the hyper young ones like they were...

Ten was doing splits with half of his leg in the water and half on the edge of the pool..while Sicheng was doing the lion King tribal bgm with his beer bottle as microphone.

"Woww- they are like kids..." Taeyong said like he didn't knew his boyfriend since ages..

"True...infront of this kids I am like a grandpa who sleeps at 8 and wakes at 5!"
Yuta said..looking at the hyper boys...looking like puppies wagging their tails at each other while doing weird shit.

Taeyong stared at the boy, "like really?"
To which the younger nodded.

"I know m'boring.." Yuta looked down.."No You are not, You are just an iconic person who had this superhuman power!"
Taeyong smiled.

"Wow never heard anyone compliment my sleeping routine..."

Suddenly the two appeared.

"GUYS THE OCEAN LOOKS AMAZING WE ARE GONNA GO FOR A SWIM-" Ten yelled and then two ran towards the waves infront of them.

"Let us run towards the other direction!" Yuta said with a smile.

"They won't leave us this easily, if so, I would have already ran away with you.." Taeyong stared at the latter.

"Are you flirting with me?" Yuta asked.

"Maybe.." Taeyong smirked.
__________
To be continued...

Heyy Guys i am back with the second chapter, too soon right? Who cares? Take it as a double update 😉

Also did you guys check out YUTAE MAGAZINE COVER?? OOF YUTA'S STYLIST DID AN AMAZING JOB!

What do you guys think Taeyong and Yuta are upto...?

Keep thinking because I am the only one who knows what will happen in the future ;)

And Plss if you have any requests for the oneshots book plss comment! I would try to update as soon as possible!

Hope you are enjoying, stay tuned with Yuta tilled the end of his struggle filled Journey.

Bye guys 👋 have an amazing day <3