Chapter 2 Kidnapped

Sora's POV

I saw Wizardmon with (Y/N) in his arms while (Y/N) was passed out, motionless. "Let him go!" I shouted and he just looked at me

"I can't do that, I'm sorry." He said before teleporting away with my little brother.

I fell to me knees as tears started falling from my eyes as I looked at where my little brother just disappeared from. 'I just got him back and now he's gone again.' I thought to myself, hugging myself as I cried.

"We'll get him back Sora." Tai told me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"This is all my fault, I was watching over him while my mom went to the store." I told myself, sobbing harder. "What am I gonna tell her?" I asked Tai and he sighed.

"I don't know but all I know is we have to save him." Tai told me with a small, sad smile.

"I know! He's gone because I couldn't be there with him!" I shouted, pulling his hand off my shoulder.

"Calm down Sora, we'll find him and his Digimon partner." Biyomon told me, trying to cheer me up.

"What type of Digimon do you think I'd be?" Agumon asked us, quickly trying to change the subject.

"I don't care about that right now, all I care about is getting my little brother back." I told him, sighing and rubbing my tears away. "I'll call everyone and tell them to keep an eye out for him." I said, standing up and going to the phone.

The first number I call was Matt. "Matt speaking." He said from the other side of the phone.

"We found one of the other Digidestined and they took him." I told him, still crying a bit.

"Are you ok?" He asked me, sounding very worried.

"No." I said simply. "I need you to keep an eye out for him." I told him, trying not to cry harder.

"Alright, how does he look?" He asked me as I heard what sounded like a pen clicking.

"A short boy,(H/L), (H/C) hair, (S/T) Skin and (E/C) eyes." I explained to him and heard him stop writing when he realized something.

"Please don't tell me they took your little brother." He told me, surprisingly remembering me describing him in the Digiworld.

"They did and we need to get him back and find the other Digidestined." I told him, sighing again as I was now just sniffling.

"Me and TK will help you find him." He told me in an encouraging voice.

"Thank you, I have to call the others now, I'll see you later." I said and hung up quickly to call the others.

After calling everyone

Tai had already left and the last person I called was Izzy and I just hung up on him. I went over to Luna to pet her. "Nice to see you to." I told her, smiling sadly.

"What's that Sora?" Biyomon asked me, talking about Luna.

"This is Luna, our cat. (Y/N) named her after a cat on a show he watched." I told her, smiling happily at the little memory.

"She's adorable." She told me, petting Luna's head.

"She definitely is." I said, smiling more sadly than happily. "We'll get him back don't worry." I promised myself more than Biyomon.

"Does she speak back?" Biyomon asked me and I laughed lightly, shaking my head at the thought.

"It just sometimes helps people when talking to their pets." I explained, knowing how much
(Y/N) spoke to Luna.