Chapter 4 Prophecy

I woke up around 5 am then had a headache and was feeling nauseous so I went to the bathroom holding my breath so I didn't throw up on the floor. I got to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet then the flushed it. I got into the kitchen to fine the ibuprofen for the headache then saw the numbers 666 on the oven clock for a second. 'That's weird.' I thought but ignored it.

"The prophecy will come true." A voice said and I looked around.

"Who said that?" I asked the voice, more confused than scared.

"The sky will be darkened by the wings of many bats, the fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast the undead king reveal himself in his true from as the beast, then angels will shoot arrows of hope and light at the loved ones of those they've been sent to protect and a miracle will happen." The voice said in a mysterious tone.

"Where are you?" I asked out of fear.

"Also alway recycle." The voice added, now making me confused again.

I went to Sora's room, scared and confused. "Sora wake up." I said, rabidly shaking her.

"(Y/N)? Why are you up?" She asked me tiredly then rubbed her eyes.

"Something weird and scary and confusing happened." I told her in a slightly panicked voice.

"What is it?" She asked me with a confused and tired expression.

"I woke up with a headache and nausea so I want to the bathroom and threw up then I went to the kitchen to get ibuprofen for my headache and for a second the stove clock said 666 then a weird voice started talking to me." I told her really quickly.

"What?" She asked me, looking at me confused.

"I think we need to get everyone." I told her with a completely serious face. "I have a bad feeling about what the voice said." I explained to her as I knew it didn't mean anything good. After that we woke up Biyomon and Wizardmon then left.

50 minutes later

We got everyone together and I told them what happened then Izzy got an email. "The sky will be darkened by the wings of many bats, the fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast the undead king reveal himself in his true from as the beast, then angels will shoot arrows of hope and light at the loved ones of those they've been sent to protect and a miracle will happen." The guy from the email said with me joining in halfway through.

"How did you know all that?" Sora asked me, looking kinda scared and confused.

"Those are the words the voice said to me but in a more mysterious way." I told her as I looked at the email. "But what does it mean?" I asked no-one-in-particular.

"666." A guy randomly told us. "6 seconds and 6 minutes past 6:00." The guy explained and it kinda made sense.

"It's 6:00 right now." I told them looking at my Digivice. "So only 6 minutes left." I said worriedly as I looked up at the mysterious man.

"We're never gonna make it in time." Tai said and I knew he was right but didn't want to saying anything.We ran to a car and saw bats surrounding a building with a shadow closed to it while we heard people chanting 'Myotismon'.

"Almost time." Matt said as he was looking at his Digivice. We got out of the car and the building building in front of us crumbled then out came a vampire demon thing.

"Is that Myotismon?!" Tai shouted, confused.

"He's been taking steroids." Matt joked but it wasn't that funny.