-Little Bird-

🎔⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻🎔

The league discovers Batman's new sidekick, only the founders members know that he is Bruce Wayne.

Trigger: \\\\\\\\\\

Ships: \\\\\\\\\\\\

Topic: Comedy???

Words: 1087
🎔⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻🎔

A couple of weeks ago in the news was rumored of a new hero, but that was not what shocked the members of the league, it was the fact that the hero was a child no older than ten years and that apparently he was Batman sidekick.

The night knight, the most feared superhero, a cold, imposing man, lover of working alone and edgy, had a sidekick?

luckily it was just a rumor, well, until the news began to talk that Gotham's billionaire empresarian, Playboy, Bruce Wayne, had welcomed a child who had just lost his parents, who oh! coincidentally, was 8 years old and  black hair.

Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern and Aquaman began to panic

"A CHILD!?"

"And I thought Batman was the only sane of us!"

"he's going to end up killing him!"

"Does he even know what a children eat?"

Screaming around the cave, Panic, nerves, and above all anger, it all abounded at the moment.

When everything finally calmed down they decided that the best thing was to go talk calmly with Bruce, the traduction at that was shouting at him and claiming him for every single thing he said.

Clark, Diana and Barry in civilian clothes, approach to the door of the huge mansion, which they were surprised by whenever they saw, The only woman in the place knocked the door with insistence and with more force than intended, crossed arms toge...

Clark, Diana and Barry in civilian clothes, approach to the door of the huge mansion, which they were surprised by whenever they saw, The only woman in the place knocked the door with insistence and with more force than intended, crossed arms together with a nervous speedster and an angry kryptonian,  waited for their call to be attended.

It didn't take long for the doors to open, letting the usual butler be seen dressed in his usual suit.

"Good afternoon Sir Allen, Sir Kent, Miss Prince ,How can i help you?"

The monotonous voice made presence

"Good afternoon Alfred, we came to talk to Bruce"

Clark spoke calmdly with a slight smile painted on his face

"I'm afraid Master Bruce will not come home until after four and a quarter"

"Would you mind we waiting for him here?"

"Of course not, please come in"

And with a smile and standing aside Alfred allowed the trio to enter the home, once all were found inside the butler closed the door behind them.