♡Home♡

Welcome to the next chapter of Princess! This will probably be a longer chapter and you won't be seeing Tengen just yet, but you will be hearing from him!

You awoke to the sound of shuffling and your stomach growling at the smell of food parading throughout the room. Sitting up, you rubbed your eyes sleepily as Suma set a tray in front of you. You watched as she cut up the eggs scrambled on your plate before handing you a small fork to eat the food. You turned your head to the onigiri sitting on the side of the tray, settling on that for now.

"I know you may not like them, but eggs will help you grow big and strong!" Suma enthused. She used your fork to take a small bite of them and then smiled at you.

"Oh! I know sometimes they taste better with ketchup," she dunked a bite of egg in a little container full of red stuff, you stared tiredly at the egg on the fork, "I'm not so good at cooking like Hinatsuru but I tried my best!"

And with that you took a bite of the egg, chewing slowly to taste it then swallowing when you decided you liked it.

"Its good," you smile and look over her pretty face.

"Im so glad!" she cried, almost forcefully beginning to feed you the eggs off your plate. You were taken aback by her tears, how had you managed to upset her? Without complaint, you finished everything offered to you before looking to her for reassurance. She grinned down at you, sniveling pathetically as she did so, she looked so proud? Slowly you matched the grin, tilting your head a little in the process. Her emotions were confusing.

She squealed, moving to move the tray up and out of the way.

"Well, my little sweetie pie, I need to get you ready for the day!"

She moved frantically around the room pulling different fabrics together before turning to you with a weird smile. You looked at her questioning, your small face contorted slightly.

"This is not what I would put you in personally, I know you don't like kimonos but this is all they have here," she held the maroon kimono out to you, "I'd much rather put you in a pretty dress!"

You hung your head down, eyes getting teary you tried to rub them but the tears wouldn't stop. You didn't want Suma to be mad at you but you really didn't like the kimonos.

"Would it make you feel better if I wore a kimono with you?"

You nodded your head, your teary eyes hesitantly meeting her passionate sapphire eyes. Setting down the kimono she'd picked for you she changed from her sleeping yukata into a simple maroon kimono, tying her gray obi around it. Turning back to you, she made her way to help you change into the matching outfit.

"W-We're matching!" you say happily, fisting the fabric of your obi. She holds her thumb up and gives you an 'mmhmm!' as a response.

"Now [y/n] we need to do something about that hair of yours! Would you like to cut it?"

You shake your head no.

"Well would you be okay with me putting it up for now?"

You nod this time, getting too choked up to speak. It had been a long time since someone had done something with your hair and you were excited. She sat down behind you and started to detangle your long [h/c] locks, she wasn't the most gentle but you had worse and you could tell she was trying. A gentle hum filled the room as she parted your hair down the middle, taking one side into a bun then the other to match: giving you cute little space buns. She moved to sit in front of you, admiring your hair before pulling you into a soul-crushing hug.