𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏? 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩-𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙯𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚:𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚:𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙞𝙜?? 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙠 𝙮𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙪 𝙜𝙤

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗

You waited and waited for the kujou clan orders when sara was waiting for your vision
Yae miko hadnt known about your secret travels to the Clan room you stared at a possible escape as the guards charges at you.

sighing and regretting your actions you had faith in your wifes actions.
You placed your hand up stopping them in shock.

"Heres my vision however my last request is too write a letter to a loved one if i lose my vision ill do it with novelty" Your laugh echoed in the room

"Fine but someone will watch your writting As you do realize you could tell this info."

You nodded as you were escorted out the building vision still entact for now Leaving a confused guji as she saw the whole comossion with everyone crowding around in fear they start ridiculing you and throwing stuff at you to seem loyal to the shougun.

As you finally got to the tenreyou commisions palce you were say with a paper and quill.

"Also may i get shipped off to liyue. That is a last request to." Sighing kujou sara respected your decisions like who were you to tell after all your memories will leave you.

Writting out the letter to yae was hard. You explained your situation saying your final goodbyes to her for now and telling her you had faith in her plans against the shouganate

You finally extract your vision handing it to them and forced onto a boat to head to liyue.

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗

You woke up to a pink fox and men on the ground. A letter in hand she frowned but hid her puffy tears.
"My my you really are a fool sometimes.."

"Who are you?" Your eyes were dull and lost off life ,like your will.

"A protector off yours you'll learn in time for now come with me,Ill keep you safe."

Your heart felt like you could trust her so she lets you get picked up by her like a bride.

Just for her alone. As you felt scent appear as you shut your eyes scared untill you take a peak and you were somewhere else.

You looked out near the shrine your memories gone but it felt nostalgic to see this.

place...
"My my,so curious come here." She sat on the staires and tapped next to her as she opened a fresh smelt book leaving a stunning light glow in your eyes for a second.

"Maybe i could've saved you when i had the chance or when i have the option to.."

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗