Alone, again.

This chapter will be in a different pov. Also what numbers do you see⬆. I see 3452839.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I watched as we zoomed past the trees and farms. Making them look like a blur of color.

"You ready for this new school?" My mother asked worry laced through out her voice. Back home I scared everybody. So my mom thought a new start would be good for me.

"Possibly," I answered looking at her through the reflection in the window. She was so clearly worried that I would scare everybody here too. "Don't worry Mom, I will keep my mouth shut."

"I'm really thinking that we should go back to that therapy Idea."

"No!"

"But-,"

"You said you wouldnt ask again Mom. Now look at what your doing," she wont stop bringing this up. Therapy won't help me.

"I know and I'm sorry. It's just I'm worried," She looked at me before returning her eyes back to the road. They all think I'm crazy. I'm not though, and I have the scars to show it.

~~~~~~~~~~Time~Skip~~~~~~~~~

The large building towered over me. I have to admit going to a new school scares me shitless.What if she comes back? What if she brings him? Will they hurt anyone else? What if everyone here thinks I'm crazy too.

So many questions so little answers.

I wish Mom didn't drop me off early. I would feel safer if there was more people around. If only I had my pocket knife, but nooo, the doctors think I might be cutting myself. I can't be trusted with my own knife.

Doctors can be real assholes, sometimes. Only sometimes

Taking a deep breath I walk towards the school. Holding my breath all the way.

The large glass doors were wide open showcasing the large lobby. The secretary's desk sat against the very back wall. The lady sitting at the desk clearly wasn't happy with her job choice.

I continue walking, making my way to the desk. I stop in front of the desk and finally let out the breath I was holding.

Did I mention I can hold my breath for awhile?

"Hi," the lady looked up from the papers in front of her. Her brown eyes gave my a quick scan over making me more uncomfortable.

If that was even possible.

"If you're looking for your dorm then I'm going to need a name," she got ready to type on the computer that sat on the desk.

" oh uhhhhh, Alyssa Alan," crap I forgot my name for a second there.

"Alyssa Alan," she quickly typed in my name. "Look at that, first on the list." She clicked a few things and used her eye scanners on the screen.

"Ok, you're in dorm 517," she opened a drawer and handed me a key.

"Thank you," I took my key from her and went to find the elevator.

It didn't take much looking to find the elevator. When I did I pressed the green up arrow and waited for the door to open. When the huge metal door opened I stepped into the elevator. The walls were mostly mirrors.

I don't like mirrors very much.

One, because I can see myself.

Two, because I usually can see them.

I tenced my shoulders and turned my focus to the buttons. Floor 3 is the one I want. I pressed the slightly faded button. This place opened only a few years ago. Maybe 5 or 6 years ago.

I waited patiently for the elevator to stop and let me out. It didn't take long. The sliver door opened onto the 3rd floor and I stepped out.

The hallway was creepy and quiet. Quiet usually makes things creepier. I quickly made my way down the hallway, I watched the numbers as I went.

When I reached 517 I took no time to open the door. I pushed the keys into the lock just to find it already unlocked. I opened the door slowly just in case my roommate was here already.

With door opened I was able to see a brunette sitting on the couch. He held a perplexed look towards the remote in his hand.

"Uhhhh," I began, his head quickly snapped in my direction.

"Oh, hi,"