✿.。.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

(-Third person P.O.V-)

──・──・・✧ ・・──・────・──・・✧ ・・──・────・──・・✧ ・・──・──

 Here we are a wonder day in Alola! The sun shinning, trainers and pokemon alike playing with each other, And down near the beach is a little house and inside the professor of the Alola is happily making a lovely breakfast with his Pokémon pals fo...

 Here we are a wonder day in Alola! The sun shinning, trainers and pokemon alike playing with each other, And down near the beach is a little house and inside the professor of the Alola is happily making a lovely breakfast with his Pokémon pals for His step daughters birthday is today. As a Rockruff Barks running towards a ladder while passing by The professors popplio blowing bubbles in a corner. The pup then climbs up the ladder with his paws and reaches the top to see our hero. She sleeps in her comfy bright pink bed with different books and notes of Pokémon contest and battle tips all over her bed.

Rockruff: "Rock?"

He tilts his head  before Pouncing onto our hero's lap and started to lick her nose wagging his tail. As she wakes up a lil. she slips her tongue out of her mouth 'playing dead'. she opened her eyes to see Rockruff whimper and walks off, she bounces up and catches him before he could leave.

Sakura: "Come here you lil' bugger!"

She starts tickling his tummy. As they both giggle she gives a warm smile.

Sakura: "Good morning rockruff!"

Sakura greeted him, he gives a happy birthday bark happily knowing that Sakura wasn't really dead, she gently pats his head. As they rub their eyes she herd all the noise from downstairs.

Sakura: "Up already huh?"

She picks up rockruff in her arms before standing up heading down the ladder. Professor Kukui greets her at the bottom and smiles.

Kukui: "Morning sunshine, did you have fun practicing last night?"

Sakura: "Yeah me and Lucario trained hard..- *Yawns*  - had a refreshing battle with Gladion then, went back to practicing Contest routines!"

She puts down rockruff who then goes towards the professors gardevoir who was helping making a special breakfast. Popplio flips on Gardevoir head with a small little clap of their fins. Sakura turns walking towards the bathroom to freshen up, Picking up her toothbrush she starts brushing her teeth and brushing her short brown hair at the same time. After about an hour she open the door. 

She make her way to the living room to see Gardevoir, Popplio and Lucario on the couch. Taking a seat next to them she turns on the TV. As she scrolls through the channels she comes upon her favorite, the Pokémon showcase channel. On the tv is a 4 year old episode of the fierce finale to see who becomes the next queen of Kalos Serena versus Aria that Sakura hasn't seen yet.