🍵 . . Important Update!! _ . 🌿

⸼ 𓍢 ◌ 🌿 𓈒 甲虫 ׄ🪲 벌 ˖ ࣪ ་

Hello Everyone!! I'm Tak3nd0wn the author of this book, I'm here with some updates for this story and what will become of its future!

I wanna start off by saying thank you all so much for 3.3k Reads on this book! It means the world to me that all of you took time to read this silly little fanfiction of mine. Whether it was just one chapter, a few, or all of it up till now, I thank you.

⊹𓂅 ・🍵 ・𓂃𑁍 ࣪

Now For the updates! One major update will be that most if not all of the previous chapters will be rewritten. The story will still contain the same characters and Most of the same pokemon but the format and structure of the story will be changed a small bit. With the chapters being rewritten it'll also be great time to go over the horrible spelling and grammar errors XD. And who knows some new chapters might be added in between the old ones X3

The next major update will be that the Mc (Main character) Will be going through another change. Her appearance and Name will be changed There will be another chapter posted later today going over the basics of her and the pokemon she'll encounter in the story. I'm sorry that this is like the 4th time I've changed the mc I'm an indecisive person, But i swear this'll be the last time I change her. 

✦🌸❀🌼❀🌸❀🌼❀🌸❀🌼✦

Now for the big question... Where is the next chapter? When will it be coming out? Well, id first like to apologize because, I don't know myself. A lot has happened in my personal life such as me finally graduating from high school and figuring out what I wanna do next. I definitely know that ill still be working on this book! It'll just take me some time so please be patient with me. I love this book very VERY much!! and I haven't forgotten about it, and ill keep working hard in writing a good story for you all!

+ ⁺ . ☆ ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ を🌸

That's all from me for now thanks for taking the time to read this update!! Have good day everyone!!

Also Apologies for chapter disappearing don't worry they'll be unpublished for the time being until changes are done! 

~Tak3nd0wn

Update 7/21

Update 7/21

The prologue Chapter 1 and 2  have all been Re-written or re-worked!! I saw some people saying that non completed stories might be deleted?! I might have to mark this story as complete when Imp done editing it. Make sure to check the Description of the story because the story is far from being complete. 

That's all from me for now!

~Tak3nd0wn 

Update 7/27

Chapter 3 has finally been published!! Sorry it took me so long I had a hard time writing that one and that's because its entirely new so I hope you enjoy! But working hard on chapter 4 and I'm thinking of tweaking the story with the "Important" story elements. I'm also trying to think of a good title for this story so if you guys have any good title ideas comment them to this update! (I think that's how that works XD) 

That's all from me for now!

~Tak3nd0wn