00

Warning: R18 is not suitable for minors.

Thursday evening two people had a practice for their performance on physical education, making Yuel irritate because of his partner Aike the "most obedient student" as the other says but not to him because he knew what his other persona was.

"Aike please cooperate" Yuel begged, it clearly shows that he is really not in the mood.

But the younger keep minding his own business "Huh? Look I'm doing my best so shut up" he said and continue what he do.

"Really? Doing your best? Huh," Yuel said as if he was mocking Aike.

"Yes so shut up fucker" Aike said and bend down. making the tension arise between them.

"Can you remind me why our professors made the two of us partner?" Aike asked standing up before going somewhere.

"I don't know to ask her, anyways where are you going?" Yuel asked arching his brows.

"Why do you care?" Aike halted on his steps before facing Yuel.

"Me?" Yuel scoffed before saying "Care for you? Ah keep dreaming Killion I'm just worried that you will leave me here because we still need to do our project" he said while looking at him.

"Why do you sound so defensive Park, and may I remind you that you are in my condo so basically I will not leave because you may do some unnecessary things," Aike said before turning back at Yuel.

"Me?!Sounds so defensive in your dreams Sim!!" Yuel scoffed and continue what he does.

"Yeah yeah~," Aike said in a sing-song tone completely ignoring Yuel's remarks.

"This bitch how dare he?!" Yuel's rant but keeps it on himself.

Minutes have passed Aike came back with a bowl of strawberries in his hands and place it on the table where they were working.

"Here," Aike said before going to the balcony making Yuel delighted for a second because of the strawberry.

Yuel picked up a strawberry and eats it ignores Aike.

Not until Yuel smells smokes, he follows it with the strawberries in his hands, when he already found where the smokes coming from he saw Aike, smoking while leaning at the grill of the balcony looking at the city lights.

"I didn't know that the"good boy" knows how to smoke," Yuel said leaning against the door and making Aike looks at him.

Aike puffed the cigarette first before saying "Shocked?" he asked seeing that his lips rose a little.

"Kinda," Yuel said straightening his stand.

"Wanna try?" Aike asked still leaning at the grills while looking at Yuel.

"I don't know how..." Yuel said avoiding his gaze slightly ashamed.

"Want me to teach you?" Aike said looking straight at Yuel's eyes.

At that, the two felt the tension between them.

Yuel gulped slightly blushing "No," he said and eats the strawberry.

Out of nowhere, Aike spoke again making Yuel choke on his eating.

"You look kinda sexy while eating strawberries," He said.

"Are you drunk?" Yuel said slightly confused.

"No~," Aike said returning his gaze at city lights.