01

Hillen Gavriel Yang

He and his siblings are sitting in the living room, Hillen saw a pile of papers and a yoga mat his curiosity is killing him now thinking who is the schoolmate that his cousin talking to.

He looked at his twin sisters who were also looking at him, he mouthed asking her why is she looking at him.

His sister signaled to open his phone.

Haillen Gabrielle Yang

Look at the Laptop and IPad

Huh?

Dummy, it looks familiar

Familiar what?

The Laptop and IPad!!

Oh, who's in your mind think who's the owner of that?

Uhm The Basketball Captain?
Y

uel Archford Park?

The wait isn't Kuya loathed him?

Uhm yes

What is he doing here?

Have you forgotten what he said earlier? His schoolmate is here

Precisely!

Then what's your point?

Urgh never mind

I just left her on read, I get what she's trying to say but I just can't jump to the conclusions.

I brought back into my reverie when I heard footsteps from the kitchen and I look at where it comes from, just to be found out Kuya Aike is with Team Captain, I immediately look at my twin who's now looking at me with a victorious smile.

But what is he doing here? Oh, shoot is he the schoolmate that Kuya's talking about?

I felt that my phone vibrated when I checked it with another message from my twin.

Haillen Gabrielle Yang

I told you!!!

Yeah yeah
Don't make it obvious

Okay.

Why is this bitch making it obvious that we're talking about them

I heard someone clear their throat and I immediately look where it came from it's Kuya and The Captain.

Hillen plays cool doesn't make it obvious they didn't see you and Haillen.

"Uh Hillen, Haillen, and Xilen this is my classmate Yuel Archford Park" Kuya Aike introduced him to the three of us, awkwardness can be heard in his voice.

"The Captain?" My Sister. Haillen asked. This bitch should win Oscar Awards like we didn't talk about them.

"Uh yeah," Kuya Aike replied still with the awkwardness in his voice, beside him The Captain, Yuel Archford Park slightly tensed.