Ch 15 Tranquility

Matt and Ben opened the bar together with Carmen. It was Mario's day off. It was busy as usual. By 6pm the bar was packed. Everyone was getting off of work and the line to the bathroom was long. Loud music was playing and everyone was having a good time. After it was time to close the bar, Matt and Ben snuck off to the office. Matt locked the door.

They started kissing. Matt put Ben on the desk and started to touch him all over. Ben giggled and loved all the attention Matt was giving him lately. Matt had a tent in his pants, Ben started to stroke his boner with his leg. Matt moaned in Ben's ear. Ben's eyes began to glow again. The papers on the desk started to float and the lights flickered. Ben wasn't afraid, he was slowly beginning to control his powers. Suddenly pretty little blue balls of light
surrounded them. Ben laughed at what was happening.

"Oh Matt, I wish you could see what was happening. The papers are floating and the lights are flickering. It's so beautiful, how I can do this when you make love to me." Ben said.

Ben stroked Matt's hair and kissed him, then something happened. Both Matt and Ben's eyes were now glowing blue. When Ben touched Matt's head to stroke his hair, Ben's hand lit up blue, he must've done something subconsciously. Matt was able to see what Ben saw temporarily.

Matt became surprised. It had been so long since he was able to see. He couldn't believe Ben could do something like this. The balls of blue light left Matt speechless.

Ben was able to hear Matt's thoughts. He didn't do it intentionally, it just happened. He could hear how much Matt loved Ben. That he would always protect Ben. Ben was touched by how much Matt cared for him.

After Ben took his hand off Matt's head Matt went back to normal. Ben wondered what this meant. Could he heal people? If he could make others see what he saw, could he also manipulate what they see? Ben also heard Matt's thoughts so Ben figured he was clairvoyant as well. Ben wanted to start training already. He was ready to help Matt protect Hell's Kitchen.

Ben started kissing Matt again. Matt kissed Ben's neck and they were panting. Ben could feel Matt's
warm breath on him. Matt was still hard. Ben saw and decided to get on his knees. He slowly unzipped Matt's pants and Matt put his hand on Ben's head.

"That's a good boy." Matt said softly.

Ben pulled down Matt's underwear and Matt's big cock bounced. It was pulsing, the tip was sticky. Ben could hear the blood rushing throughout Matt's brick hard cock. Ben swallowed Matt jr. greedily. He played with Matt's balls and started to deep throat his big juicy member. Ben smiled and loved how his boyfriends penis felt in his mouth. Matt moaned and told him don't stop. Ben teased Matt's sticky tip with his tongue. He played with Matt's foreskin and Matt began to moan louder. Matt was close to orgasming. He gripped Ben's hair and soon came in his mouth. Ben swallowed all of his load, didn't waste one drop of his warm man milk.

After they finished, they kissed some more before going back to work.

They finished setting up the bar and it was time to open. Another busy and productive day for them. It was surprisingly a calm day for Matt and Ben, no crime, no kidnapping, just working side by side
and enjoying each other's company. After work they went home and made love in their bed. Their warm bodies connecting and touching all over. Every time they touched, Ben could hear Matt's voice in his head. It was beautiful, every thought in his head was about Ben. It seemed like Ben was always on his mind. After they finished, they laid there, talking and laughing.

"Hey Matt, you should know something about me." Ben said.

"What is it my love?"

"When I touch you, I can hear some of your thoughts."

Matt was shocked. He didn't want Ben to hear his bad thoughts. He felt embarrassed, some days he would be sad and miss Elektra, wondering if she's still out there. He didn't want Ben to know he was thinking about her.

"Oh, so like how I can hear your heartbeat and stuff?" Matt said jokingly.

"Yeah, kind of. We can hear each other, that's kind of romantic isn't it? Being a super powered couple is cool." Ben said as he giggled.

"Wait can you tell when people are lying?" Ben asked.

(can't remember if i established this already lolz)

"Yes, I listen to their heartbeat, if it beats faster, they're lying. Can you?" Ben said.

"Yeah but only if I touch them. Maybe with time I'll be able to tell with out contact, I do feel my powers growing little by little. Who knows what I'll be able to do, it excites me but also scares me." Ben said.

"That's funny that we can both do some of the same things." Matt said.

"Yeah, it's crazy. What are the odds of two people meeting and having similar abilities." Ben replied.

They talked some more. As they slowly fell asleep, Ben put his hand on Matt's chest. He made circles with his finger on his chest and then traced his finger on Matt's lips. Matt liked when Ben touched him like that. Matt put his arm around Ben and pulled him closer.