Prologue

Nariko's whole world had shattered. Her feet were glued to the same spot she had been standing in for the past 7 minutes, tears pouring down her face. The words echoed in her head like a broken record. "I don't love you anymore. I don't love you. I don't love you. I don't love you. I don't....." Hearing that, her heart imploded, shattering like so much glass.

Suguru Daishou, now her ex. When she heard he was sleeping around on her, she had refused to believe it. The male was 2 years older than her and she had met him in college. She had thought the 5 years they had spent together was amazing. Until 1 week ago when he returned from a game in Osaka. She now felt foolish, crying desperately, a piece of paper clutched between her hands.

The joke was on one Kuroo Nariko, the 23 year old having played second fiddle to a whopping 15 other women throughout their relationship.

The feeling of her phone vibrating in her hand barely registers, the woman finally wiping her eyes and mechanically before picking up on the last ring. "H-hello?" She asks, her voice cracking. "Nari? A-Are you crying?" comes a familiar voice. She immediately denies it. "N-No-" "Don't lie to me. I'm in town. I'll be over in a few minutes," the call goes silent, Nariko's arm dropping to her side, phone tumbling out her her hand and onto the floor. Tears reappear as she looks down at the crumpled paper, putting her hand to her stomach. She hadn't been able to tell him before he obliterated her heart and their 5 year relationship all in one go. 

Lost in her own world and her tears, she didn't even flinch when the sound of heavy knocking echoed through her door. After a minute, the door opens and two tall, impatient males enter, one looking frustrated. "What the Hell, Nari?! Why didn't you-" the tall bed headed male freezes seeing the tears. 

"Nari?!" He yells, rushing forwards as he grips her shoulders, trying to catch her attention. The movement jars her hand and the paper falls out, rolling on the floor to Bokuto's feet. "H-He left. He left me Tetsu... Oh god! What am I going to do?" She sobs, covering her face with her hands. 

Bokuto bends to pick up the paper, his golden eyes darkening in anger when he sees the contents. "Does he know about this?" Bokuto growls out, holding the paper up. Nariko shakes her head. "He wouldn't even let me speak," she whispers. The male growls as Tetsuro also gets a look at the paper. "I'm going to kill him," they both growl at the same time. One thing was for sure. Suguru Daishou was a dead man. And Nariko was expecting his child.

(Sorry this was so short. This is just an Intro! The first chapter will be done soon! Enjoy!)