Chapter 62: Remember Us

Unfortunately, Daisy intervened, jumping the gun. "Did you get her name? Where was this?"

"You can go." Fitz said to Daisy, waving her off. "Malick, stay."

I glanced over at Daisy, giving her a nod. Once she left, Fitz looked at May and me. "I want any and all assets in the area on this."

As we walked down the hallways, I saw several Hydra posters. They all said things against Inhumans or against suspicious activity such as "Harboring one betrays all, report Inhuman activity," or "I'm with Hydra, Are you?" and other ones full of bullshit such as "Where Hydra thrives, you thrive."

After May and I ordered all agents in the area to that location, I made my way towards the front of the Triskelion, leaving early. That's when Rumlow's voice rang out. "Hey. What's up? We get a call?"

"No, I just have some stuff to do." I retorted, not daring to look back at him.

"Stuff. Really? Rose, you never leave early. You've been furious at me all morning. And don't even get me started on your attitude...it sucks. It's like I woke up to a totally different person." Rumlow retorted.

"You know what? You're right. I'm furious, or more like pissed. I tried to get closer to you in our marriage, and lately you've shut me down because of all the late nights you've spent at work. I know Hydra's important, but so am I." I protested.

I really hope that was the case because I was going out on a limb here. Rumlow's face fell, letting out a heavy sigh. Looks like I was right.

"You know what, take all the space you need, but right now, I need my own." I concluded.

With that, I stormed off. I returned to the manor. I took a pistol along with my bow and quiver of arrows before leaving my home. That night, I went to the park, where Jemma, Daisy, and I had agreed to meet up. That's where I saw Jemma and Daisy. Immediately they rushed towards me, giving me hugs as they exclaimed. "Rose!"

"Oh, I was so worried." Jemma mentioned. She then noticed our Hydra pins on our jackets. "Wait. You're Hydra?"

"It's a long story." I replied.

"I saw that you were dead." Daisy commented. "Wait. Are you still dead?"

"No, I'm feeling much better." Jemma assured us.

"So you're okay?" I questioned.

Jemma nodded. "Yeah."

"You were supposed to be buried in the U.K." Daisy stated.

"More like a mass grave at the Academy. The story's a cover-up." Jemma explained. "I think Hydra murdered me."

I grimaced. This was horrible, but definitely something that Hydra was do. That was awful and it boiled my blood. They went after S.H.I.E.L.D.'s students, their future, the best and brightest, eliminating them before they had a chance to retaliate. Hydra has always been cold blooded like that.

"Did you find the extraction beacon?" Daisy asked.

Jemma nodded, taking out the device. "Exactly where we programmed it."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Okay. We have to get out of here. Hydra is after you."

"We have to get somewhere safe." Daisy urged.

With that, we made our way towards the entrance of the park. Jemma glanced over at us, devastated. "Coulson gave me up, didn't he? He's completely different. You wouldn't believe it. He let Hydra arrest a child."

"May's different, too. She's like number three along with Rose in Hydra and way more damaged than in the real world." Daisy added.

"It seems like I'm more damaged here too." I chimed in.