Black Magic

Hermione's POV:

We get to the front desk in the foyer, "Hermione!" Lavender yelled from the front desk motioning me towards her "Hey Lav, how's the baby doing?" She smiled. "Oh she's doing good, I can't believe she is almost 9 months already" "I know it seems like just yesterday, anyways I need the keys to the rooms for the Granger Family Reunion." She nodded and looked for them. "Here's the ones for the main rooms and the others for the master suites for you, your parents and Ruth and Richard Granger, anything else?" "Nope thanks, say hi to Seamus and the baby for me?"

"Will do Mione." Izzy and Sophie glared at me. "No fair why do you get the master suites!!" They whined. "I told you I co-own this place, and besides I already up graded your room from what they were originally going to be so you're welcome." I shot back at them, they cursed under their breath, no doubt directed at me but eventually let it go. "Okay so dinner is at 8 and at 9 my band and I will be performing a song. Tomorrow, breakfast is at 8 and then we'll split up. Us girls will be going dress shopping and to the salon for the gala which will start at 7"

*After Dinner*

"You guys ready?" I asked my band mates. Ginny nodded, "Yep, we're good!" Angelina and Audrey also nodding in agreement. We got on stage and the music started playing, we began.

All:

All the girls on the block knocking at my door

Wanna know what it is, make the boys want more

Hermione:

Is your lover

Playing on your side?

Said he loves you

But he ain't got time

Here's the answer

Come and get it

At a knocked down price

I mentally laugh at the looks on my snobby family's faces, their priceless, they didn't think I could sing I guess. I finish my part and Gin continued.

Ginny:

Full of honey

Just to make him sweet

Crystal balling

Just to help him see

What he's been missing

So come and get it

While you've still got time

Angelina:

Get your boy on his knees

And repeat after me, say

All:

Take a sip of my secret potion

I'll make you fall in love

For a spell that can't be broken

One drop should be enough

Boy, you belong to me

I got the recipe and it's called Black Magic

(And it's called Black Magic)

Take a sip of my secret potion

One taste and you'll be mine

It's a spell that can't be broken

And'll keep you up all night