BakuKami

Trans! FTM kaminari
And cis Bakugou, some kinks may be involved but nothing too intense  :)
Thanks for reading everyone <3
Authors pronouns: he/him
____________________________________
      "Mmh ha," Denki moaned, his head laid back against the pillows as Bakugou went to town on his cunt, eating him out like it was his last meal. "Fuck you taste so good- such a good boy-" Bakugou growled inbetween breaths, holding onto the bottoms thighs and pulling him even closer.
"F-fuck Bakugou if you keep this up I'll just be sitting on your face-" he laughed and looked down before throwing his head back once more from the pleasure.

"Good idea. Come on." The dom stopped and laid back, Denki just looked at him. "Y-you're serious? What if I smother you?-" his voice was rigid.
"It'll be my favorite way of dying now come on, sit on my face." He pulled the other over a bit and denki finally obeyed, cautiously swinging his legs over and straddling the others head.
"Are you sure about this?- I don't want to- ohfuck-" the blonde, bottom was cut off by the other pulling him down and immediately assaulting his clit with his tongue, his mouth opened wide against him.
"Godfuck- fuck-" he was stuck in his position by katsukis grip on his thighs, all he could do was try and rock his hips against his face for more or to even get a break from the overwhelming feeling, his hands pulling at the others spikey hair.
"God - fuck- katsuki!" He chanted the others name as he squirmed, feeling the other moan against him each time he'd tug at his hair.
"Mmh!" He was obviously close, desperately rutting his hips against his face, at this point he was riding it. "Gonna cum-" the blonde whimpered but all the top did was continue, not giving him a single breather.  "Please-" Denki gasped as Bakugou moved his arm around his thigh to rub at the others clit as he ate him out.
"O-oh fuck- yes! Yes- fuck- gonna cum on your face mmh-" The bottom babbled, he was always talkative when he was feeling good.
"G-gonna- fuck- katsuki!~ katsuki- fuck-" he cried as he came, hips grinding and riding out his orgasm against the others mouth and hand but, even after he was done the man didn't finish.
"O-oh shit fuck- Bakugou- k-katsuki you cant- I'm-" his thighs were shaking, his hips stuttering against his face. "I-I'll cum again- I'm sensitive- please- katsuki!-" at this point the whole dorms must of heard him scream the others name, luckily it wouldn't be the first.
"Oh- oh shit- please- please-" denki had tears in his eyes as he was overstimulated, the other assaulting his hole and clit with his tongue, using his fingers to spread his lips apart.
"C-can't take no more- fuck- oh fuck- k-katsuki- sir- please-" he felt the tears roll down his face as his hips bucked and another orgasm was forced out of him and finally Bakugou loosened his grip for the other to move, Denki rolling over and laying on his back.
"You are staying away from my cunt for the next week-"

"Then I'll eat your ass til then." Bakugou hummed, licking the cum off his lips.

"How could you even breathe?!-" denki pouted

"Through my nose dumbass." He rolled his eyes "I'll go get stuff to clean up."
____________________________________
Hi! Sorry I know this was kinda short and probably repetitive but been thinking about bakukami lately <3