Frustration

SMUT ✨

Kirishima is a bottom and  submissive
Bakugou is a top but dominate.

Enjoy
__________________________

    Kirishima huffed, he had been teased all day. Lately Bakugou has been doing nothing to him but teasing, causing Kirishima to be VERY frustrated. Bakugou ran up beside him "hey honey~" he smiled, acting all innocent. "Don't 'hey honey' me." Kirishima growled, painfully hard in his pants. "I have no idea what you're talking about~" Bakugou hummed, "I have to go to the bathroom, will you come with?" Kirishima nodded back at his lover, knowing exactly what he was gonna do.

     Bakugo pulled Kirishima into the biggest stall, smirking. "So hard.." he teased, palming Kirishimas bulge. "Mmh.. Katsuki." He bit his lip, trying not to make any sounds. "How naughty of you, getting so worked up at school." Kiri whimpered at his words, "maybe I should punish you.." Bakugou leaned up, pecking his neck "no please- Katsuki I cant-" Kirishima whined, knowing Bakugou never gave any mercy in punishments. "Please not here- s-someone could see or hear -" he rambled before feeling a tight grip on his member "guess you'll just have to be quiet hm..?~" Bakugou smirked, knowing Kirishima had such a hard time keeping his voice down.

    Kirishima practically moaned at just that, "oh.. K-Katsuki-" he whined, earning a low chuckle from the other. Bakugou slowly unbuttoned Kirishimas pants, taking his damn time just to make kiri even more worked up. "K-katsuki hurry-" Kirishima huffed which made Bakugou slap his thigh. "You aren't in charge." He looked up at him sternly before finally slipping off Kirishimas pants. "Well look who's all worked up~" Bakugou teased, looking up at him before licking up his member causing the other to buck his hips "o-oh~" kiri let out a soft moan "more.. I want you-" Kirishima whimpered.

Bakugou had put 3 of his fingers in Kirishimas mouth, watching the assumed innocent boy make the most lewd face. "So good for me..~" Bakugou smiled, slowly pulling out his fingers. "Turn around," and Kirishima did. He turned up against the wall and arched his back a bit, feeling quite desperate. "Mmh you're such a good little slut-" Bakugou praised, causing Kirishima to whimper. The dominate male slowly pushed one finger inside the other, starting to prep him. Kiri had looked uncomfortable until he stuck two fingers in, starting to move them in a scissor motion. "F-fuck Katsuki-" a line of moans poured from the boys mouth, starting to get pretty loud. "Keep your voice down doll, we don't  anyone to hear~ or do we..?~" he smirked "maybe you'd like the thought of one of our classmates hearing you moan my name. Them hearing how fucked out you are~" Kirishimas face got so red, letting out a small sob at the words. "F-fuck me." He huffed.

   Bakugou lined up with his entrance, slowly pushing in "fuck you're so tight-" he grunted, Kirishima biting on one of his fingers. "O-oh shit-" he whined loudly, "M-move please- I need you to move -" kiri begged and soon enough, Bakugou was moving. He fucked into him roughly, in a pattern where he nonstop hit the others prostate causing a musical of moans to spill from him. "That's right~ let me hear you~" Kirishima whimpered and moaned loudly as Bakugou hit his prostate "oh my god- fuck- shit- right there please~" Kirishima moaned and begged, looking so fucked out as He had drool running down his chin. "F-fuck~" kiri Let out a high pitch moan, hitting octaves he didn't know he could. "I-I'm gonna cum- can I cum?- please-" Kirishima begged, sounding so wrecked. "In a few minutes cutie." Katsuki picked up his pace, making it almost impossible to not cum. "O-oh fuck.. i-i can't please- p-please- daddy please-" katsuki let out a loud groan, cumming inside him at just that. He reached down and started fucking into him again as he jerked off kirishima "cum. Cum for me I want all of it." Katsuki spoke lowly in his ear, causing Kirishimas knees to feel weak as he came all over the bathroom stall and katsukis hand. "Good boy.. so good.." he painted. Starting to clean up the both of them.