World 1-1: Bowser's Choice

Bowser's POV

Uuuuuuggghhhhh

Today is not my day.

I spent all my years trying to get Peach to marry me, only to find out her fate is with Mario. And that she dies in the future, but that's not the point! Not only is that annoying fat red plumber with the mustache and overalls Peach's soulmate, but I am destined to lose all the time to him!
I am starting to consider my options. I can either try to change the future and make a happy family for my kids, even if I didn't accept the Koopalings as my kids before, and keep failing, or I give up and move on. Usually, I would choose the former, but now, I see I will never defeat Mario other than the Olympics and Smash Bros. So the latter is the best choice.

I want to start fresh. But where? I can't go without all my minions who are loyal to me to the end. And I don't have places to go. I can't move the Bean Kingdom, it's nothing but bad luck. I will never ask the tech-boy to help me, especially after finding out about that fake contract and getting me stuck with Mario and Greenie on that television. I walked around to think-

BANG!

OWW MY FOOT! What in the..!

Oh. It's just my Clown Cruiser. Kick my foot on it. I forgotten that I still had that vehicle that I used in Skylands...

Wait. That's it! I can use the Rift Engine to bring me and the Darklands to Skylands. It's genius! But How to get that to work...

"Kamek!"

"Coming, Your Foulishness!"

Here comes the old wizard that raised me after being abandoned by my parents.

"Kamek, I decided to give up on my romance with Peach. I want you to tell all my kids and minions this, ask any minions if they want to leave, and find out if you can use this engine to transport the Darklands to the destination I want to go."

"Your Highness, I get the heartbreak, but isn't sending us to another world unknown to the kingdom too extreme?"

"I want to start a new leaf. But I have too big of a reputation in the Mushroom Kingdom and the entire multiverse. They will never accept me as a good guy. I need to go to a place that doesn't really knows me, and that I have a good reputation in there. I am tired, Kamek. Tired of the same game over and over again. Tired of chasing dreams that would never happen. Tired of trying to win only to fail. So please, help me get us there. Sorry if I ask too much."

"N-no, don't worry my lord. I will get the word out and get us to where you need us to go!"

"Good to hear. And Kamek?"

"Yes sir?"

"Thank you. For everything you done for me."

"N-no problem, sir!"

Kamek leaves to inform the others. Now what to do..? Guess the only thing to do now is writing a good-bye letter. I get and paper and start...

Kamek's POV

Please? Sorry? THANK YOU?!

Now I know Bowser's heartbreak had changed him! He would never said those words otherwise! I want to change his mind, but if he really wants the kingdom to get to this Skylands I heard of, then I will find a way!