05╎romance

optional title : Enchanted

alternative universe : Romance AU

overview : It was the Senior's Nightevery college seniors' dream. As they approached the finish line, they talked about the wonders of being a student. The rush of excitement on their first day, the nervousness on the midterms, the memories of encountering and passing every hardshipswalking in thin ice is an understatement.

The Senior's Night where two hearts collided once again, the sparks of their orbs and the soft lingers of their touches infiltered their systems, playing a train of movies that the character is them. 

As the soiree continued and people came rushing around them, they stilled in their individual spaces, stealing glances on each other. They ended the night with a dancea strong courage and confidence needed. 

As they look into the face of the person they once loved and adored so much, they couldn't help but weep on each other's holds. 

It was an eventful Senior's Nightan enchanting time when two longing hearts met again.

In which the girl came back from the exchange student program empty-handed, but ended up getting her hands full of the memories of her first love. 

"Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you"