Episode 1; Light and Darkness

Yggdra.
During this continent's darkest hour,
a nameless knight rose up and gathered a volunteer army.

A battlefield of soldiers and monsters can be seen. Brave knights fighting with hideous monsters, mages casting their spells to throw off the monsters, and healers healing the wounded.

The main attention cuts to the castle, which in it, a young knight walked up to a king-like figure sitting on the throne.

"Why do you not understand?"
Said the king.

"Destruction is the fate that awaits this world."
"Accept it."
He continued, as he raised his hand and a purple flame came blazing from the palm of his hand.

Soon as he did that, a battalion of dark soldiers came out from thin air.

"Captain!"
Yelled one of the soldiers.

"No."
"Regardless of what fate may hold, that decision is not yours to make!"
The captain pointed his sword up to the Dark King, a fairy on his shoulder and a girl wearing a heavy coat with a book clutch in her hand standing behind him.

"It belongs to those of us who live in this world!"
Continued the captain as he dashes through, killed the dark soldiers and making his way to the dark king.

Meanwhile outside the castle,

"We're retaking the castle!"
Yelled a supposedly pink haired princess, clad in white armour.

"Yes Ma'am!"
Her loyal soldiers yelled back.

"Charge!"
Yelled the princess, the soldiers around her yelled back as their moral rises.

Back in the castle,

The knight is fighting valiantly the dark soldiers as they surrounded him.

"How futile."
"Resistance is useless."
"Accept your fate."
Said the dark king, sitting upon his throne.

The knight killed one of the dark soldiers. As it's body dissolved into thin air, he spoke in anger;

"I told you..."
"I will never give up!"
Said the knight as he ran towards the dark king.

"It's useless."
The dark king summoned more dark soldier through his dark magic-like power.

"Yuri!"
The girl who's on the ground yelled the Knight's name, presumably to encourage him.

An explosion went up outside, caused by a women clad in black. One of the dark forces's commander.

"Nothing but small-fry."
Said the women as she look down on the knights.

"Eirenus!"
"I challenge you!"
One of the knights, presumably some sort of leader, yelled out loudly as he challenges the evil woman to a fight.

"This should be fun!"
Giggled Eirenus.

On the other of the battlefield, a huge golem struggles to fight the versatile mages running around it, casting spells and weaking it's core.

One of the mages, casted a huge fire spell;

"BURN!"
Yelled the mage in excitement.

The golem exploded in a huge explosion.

"Bring on the destruction."
Said the mage that destroyed the golem as he is walking away.

"You sound like one of the bad guys."
Another mage called out.

"What!?"

And meanwhile, on another side of the battlefield.

A Ogre Tribe leader is fighting a battalion on dark soldiers. He cleared them quite easily, destroying the battalion with one powerful strike. Behind him stood the might of the Ogre Tribes