Chapter-4

Author's note: I know almost all of you have forgotten the previous chapters.. I'm sorry.. How about you people read them now as it's not that lengthy.. So moving ahead to the story..

At girls hostel of Army medical college,

Bhavya: have you both packed all your things?

Anika: you have already asked that more than thrice..duh

Gauri: Aree chup Anika, bhavya i even took xerox of the tickets.. We can leave right now!! (In all excited mood)

A: why are you both so excited.. Other times I have to cry to even move yours asses from bed for college or hospital duty.. Today you both are first to get ready!! 🤨😒😏

Bhavya and gauri chuckling..

Bhavya checked her mobile notification, B:okay, cab reached, let's go

B:okay, cab reached, let's go..

G: yo!!! Shivika wedding on 🥳🎊

Anika sighed, she left the idea of arguing
..
A(in thoughts) : I should save energy to convince the main three idiots of my family.

All three loaded their bags and left in cab for the airport

In Airport,

Shivaay just finished is checking and moved to waiting place, where he saw a mom and a pestering kid who wants to run around. Shivaay noticed how hyper active the child is and sat beside him to start a conversation on fighter planes and Animatedly explaining him how it moves, so his mom could finish her work without his disturbance.

The kid's mom was assembling her things, kept everything except visa and passport of both them in their bags

The kid's mom was assembling her things, kept everything except visa and passport of both them in their bags. And once finished her work, she smiled at shivaay thankfully.

Kid's mom: it's really hard to take care of him alone without his father

Shivaay: yeah, I can understand.but he is smart, he will do great in future.

Kid's mom: hopefully!! I'm neeta and  yourself?

S: I'm shivaay. And yourself young man?

(Who is already moving towards the shop in airport, shivaay caught him and carried him)

Kid: I'm shaurya. I'm in fifth standard!

That way shivaay carried him as it's time for checkin all three of them moved to board the flight.

Once taking seats, shivaay started to find how much he liked shaurya and he kept on spending time with him showing magazines and slowly he slept beside shivaay keeping his head on his shoulder.

Neeta: thank you so much. Even for keeping him in his seat.
Shivaay chuckles and says it's okay
Neeta: no, he is really difficult to manage. I'm amused how he even got tired and slept.
S: make him to think more, let him do more work. It's always works.

Neeta: yeah I will do that next time.

Shivaay: All kids are same, hyper active or lazy. They're just special on their own way. And they teach us lessons we could never learn if not them.

Neeta smiled at him..
Shivaay smiled back and went to his thoughts: I miss om and rudy❣️

Here Anika who was watching him from backside smiled at how he managed the child without seeing his face because of masks
( author's note: come on guys, we still have covid pandemic😜. Do not forget masks yourself too🤗)

Bhavya was sleeping beside her with gauri lying on her shoulders.

Anika (in thoughts): if I can't convince my family, I atleast wish the person they saw for me is as sweet as that man with the child.

Thinking about his last words when she moved to use washroom. And she realized how much he was right that every child is special.

Author's note: hey guys! That's the end of this update. Will soon update the next part. I was facing difficulty to continue my "my mystery queen" Book because of its left in middle of nowhere. But this one was easy to give next parts. So here it is..
Keep liking and supporting sweethearts ❣️✨💖