Chapter-1

It is early morning 5:30 @ Dehradun, a girl wakes up hearing parade sound. She opens her eyes towards the window near her bed and saw a man who is back is towards her, he is instructing the other boys, smiling at him….she moves to washroom to fresh up.
It’s almost 6:00am when she gets down to collect newspaper to read. The Hostel warden calls her……..

Warden maam: Anika!!! U received a letter from home this morning.

A: Letter??? And for me??

Warden maam: yes!! I thought to give it to u when u come for newspapers.

A: Ok maam.

And she collects the Letter and moves to her room and wakes her friends……

A: get up gauri!! Its almost going to be 6:30 u should go hospital for duty……get up and go get ready!!!

Gauri(sleepy tone):I came yesterday late after night duty….don’t disturb me baby……I will wake for lunch straightly ….please baby!!

A: gauri!! Ashame to be a doctor……U have this much low memory power🤦‍♀️…

G: y??? what I did now??

A:Your night duty was day before yesterday!!! Today its Friday!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

G: Seriously????

A: God bless this child!!! Please…atleast for me to survive with her😒…..

G(smiling sheepishly at her) :….Ok I will brush and come😅…..bhavya get up!!!

B: yeh buffalo….I had my duty yesterday in night….pls don’t disturb…let me sleep!!😴

G:ok lucky buffalo🙄……go to sleep…good night!!

Anika moves upstairs for fresh air . While sitting in the chair she starts opening the letter as she notices, it's from her parents.she slips from the chair in shock seeing the....

Hey,this is my chapter-1…..soon will update the following chapters….
Vote💖 and comment your views🥰
Thank u💕