chapter 1

[LOUIS POV]

today is the day I move out from home I was excited but really nervous too, it was the first time I go live somewhere new it's really scary that I will be living with a stranger that could be a total jerk but I'm trying to think of the positives like studying something I love and that is football I really want to be a professional football player it was really hard to convince my parents that I'm actually serious about this.   

I'm now packing for uni and as I put each thing in my bag it feels more real and I get more nervous and sad I really don't want to leave my family, my parents, my siblings I love them so much and I know it's going to be hard leaving them I'm going to miss them a lot but I really want to do this for my future.

my family and I had breakfast a few hours ago and my mum helped me with some of the packing even when I told her I can do it but she just said "I'm not going to see my boobear for a while I have to spend more time with you before you leave" yes my mom does call me boobear and someone else used to call me that too... but I'm glad she was there because I'm really bad at packing and I really love spending time with her. 

after finishing packing it was time to say goodbye to my family the most default part of all of this I really don't want to leave them, especially my baby twin sisters daisy and phoebe they are young and I don't want them to not have their big brother with them but I know they have their big sisters Lottie and fizzy they will take good care of them but I really hope they will be okay. 

I was traveling on a train going to London university  I got everything in the car and we were on our way to the train station.

we got to the train station really fast it wasn't that far from our house and now everything is done and now saying the goodbyes "okay that it you ready to go" my mum said with a sad smile "yeah I guess that it" I frown at my mum and she pulls me into a hug I love my mums' hugs I feel safe in her arms I can hear her crying a little so I hug her tighter "mum please don't cry I'm going to see you soon" my mum pulls away and holds my face in her hands "I know boo but your my baby boy and you're moving out and I'm going to miss you so much" I smile and wipe her tears away and I say "I'm going to miss you to mum but I'll always be here if you need me" she smiles at me "I know boobear just be careful and be safe" "I promise I will" and I let go

 And then go to hug my sister Lottie and to my surprise, she hugged me really tight she's not really a hugger but I hug her just as tight "I'm going to really miss you lou" " I'm going to miss you so much to lots" and then I was going to hug fizzy, but fiz was crying a little so I kissed her cheek and the hugged her "please don't go lou" she says while crying witch cause her voice to crack and that broke my heart, I let go and kneel down to look at her face and I wipe away her tears "hey don't cry it's going to be okay I know I won't be here that much but you can call me any time you want okay?" she smiled and nodded. 

now for my baby twin sisters, they are 4 years old so they are not that aware of whats happening mum told them that im leaving but I dont think they get it that much I go to pick them up and give them kisses and I hugged both of them daisy looked at me and said "why is loulou sad" I kissed her cheek "loulou is a little sad because I'm not going to see you for a while" phoebe looked at me and frowned "why is loulou leaving" my mum could see that it's hard for me to talk to them about it so she took phoebe form me I said "remember when I told you and daisy that loulou is going to london to sutdy and that we can call him when we miss him" phoebe nodded and looked at me and said "okay bye bye loulou have fun" I smiled at her and put daisy down "I will but I'm going to miss you guys so much" daisy looked up at me her being like 4 feet tall or somthing "we will miss you so much to loulou" she said with her cute baby voice.

And lastly, mark he is my mums' husband and my sisters' dad he was like a dad to me he's an amazing guy he is all I could hope for in a dad I really appreciate him for everything I go and hug him really tight and he hugs me back and says "I'm proud of you son I really hope you have a good time there" I let go and look at him and smile saying  "thank you dad" he smiles at me.

After all the hugging and goodbyes I get on the train going to uni in London.

.

I woke up when I heard some guy say that we are here I got out of the Tiran, most of the ride I was asleep I was really tired because I didn't sleep last night I was overthinking all of this, but we're here and I'm kinda excited still nervous but mostly excited.

I was outside of the uni and its really big, I hope I don't get lost here, there was a lot of students but I didn't really pay attention to who was there and I just got my paper that has my room number it was "room 28" it was upstairs it was fine because the guy that gave me my paper said that my bags are going to be delivered to my room and he said that my roommate is going to be a little late and that made me feel better because I wanted to be prepared I guess I don't know but I was really nervous to meet him. 

I was lost for a while the campus is huge but I finally found my room "28" I got inside it wasn't big only two beds and two desks and a window but it will do I guess. 

 my bags were already there so I start to unpack my things I was putting my clothes in the closet when I hear the door open I turn around to meet my new roommate.

 but I wasn't expecting HIM to be standing there.

"what the fuck are you doing here" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it this is the first chapter of my story and I'm very excited about how the story will turn out.

also, I am very sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes 

All the love. A <3