SC1

The date (Part 42)

Even the word nervous can't describe how she feels before she glanced at her closet to pick the perfect dirty white shirt she can wear. It should be perfect, she thought. Pakiramdam niya ay kapag hindi nagustuhan ni Serif ang damit niya ay pati pagkakaibigan nila ay masisira.

She's picking the right "dirty white" color that she still searched for that color in google for a reference. Deadass nervous, that's how she feels.

She tried dresses, formal blouses, and tanktops in dirty white but ended up choosing the first one she tried on. A longsleeves in her chosen color that she just paired up with a pants and converse. She didn't even manage to braid her hair at tumakbo na sa labas nang marinig ang busina ng kotse ni Serif.

She ran downstairs and saw Serif opening their front door, sinusundo siya. He's wearing a hooded jacket, jeans, and white shoes. Nakahinga siya ng maluwag. She did the right choice.

"Tapos ka na?" Serif asked and glanced at his own shirt. "We have the same color." He even said with a smile in his face.

Napairap si Heidi. "Shempre, scripted kaya." She said despite being nervous. "Kunin ko lang pouch ko." She said before running upstairs and snatched her small pouch with just her phone and money before running down again.

"All set?" He asked.

She breathed before nodding. "Tara na."

The ride was a one question and one answer portion. Palitan ng tanong. Palit ng topic. Palit ng tanong. And they never talked like that, madalas ay oras ang nauubos sa kanila, hindi ang topic. But Heidi understand the circumstances they're in, and she knows how awkward person she is when it comes to strange situations.

Fiona smirked at the sight of them having the same color of shirt. "Hello!" She shouted and hugged Heidi giggly before looking at Serif. "Bagay kayo, yiee" She teased.

Serif can't help but smile but he chose to not to reply. He knows she's still weirded out, direkta iyong sinabi sa kanya ni Heidi kaya hindi pwedeng hindi niya ito pansinin.

"We should get three tables first." Saskia suggested that made Heidi glared at her secretly. Saskia winked at Heidi and walked to the three guys who's now ordering for them.

"Anong feeling?" Fiona asked, watching the three guys talking.

"Feeling na?"

"Na nakakarelate ka na sa usapang couple." Tinusok-tusok ni Fiona ang bewang ni Heidi. "Tignan mo oh, may taga-order ka na"

Sumimangot si Heidi. Though she gets Fiona's point. Hindi kasi sumasama si Kent sa mga gala nila dati kahit hindi pa galit sina Fiona sa kanya kaya kapag nagyayaya sila ng double date o kahit usapang boyfriend ay hindi siya masaydong maka-relate. Wala siyang mai-kwento kung gaano ka-sweet ang boyfriend niya, kasi hindi naman talaga noong umpisa pa.

Si Saskia ang pumili ng pwesto nila. This triple date feels like a set up date for them. It really is.

"Okay," Saskia faced the two. "Enjoy and no phones. Don't mind the time, we have the whole day for this, and don't mind us, we'll be mad kapag lumipat kayo ng table samin." She looked at Serif before looking at Heidi and winked. "Bye." She said, then she left.

Nang maka-upo kami ay walang nagsalita. We were still waiting for our order, wala kaming pwedeng hawakan dahil kahit cellphone at bawal. Serif shifted in his seat. "Okay ka lang?" He asked, concered because he always want the flow to be at Heidi's pace.

Heidi nodded looked at her hand as if it's the most interesting thing in the café. "Do you not feel weird?" She asked and looked at him. Napaatras siya ng muka dahil nakahalumbaba si Serif at halos magtama ang muka nila.