Chapter 8: I Have Nothing Left

I think I fell asleep, but when I wake up I see the bed is there but it's empty so I go over and press the call button. Soon someone comes and I ask "where's my dad?" The female nurse ask me to follow her as she takes me to talk to her supervisor. She explains to the supervisor and he comes over and he takes me to seat down and talk, he says "this isn't going to be . . . " I interrupt already knowing where this is going "He's dead, isn't he?" I look at him and he says "yes he is, I'm sorry." I nod ever so slightly and I tell him "well at least I got to talk to him one last time. There's that." I feel guilty as that's 100% false, I talked to him, Stiles didn't. Just one more thing to add to the never share list. The doctor is looking at me and asks "umm, is there a friend or family member you can stay with?" I look at him and say "uhh yeah. But the friend is the same age as me and his mom passed away too. So neither one of us have parents to sign for stuff. At least we're both almost 18." The doctor smiles slightly and asks "would you. . . Umm. . . . " I answer him "yeah I would . thank you." He shows me to the morgue and opens it to reveal Stiles's dad. I tell the doctor "thanks." He nods and leaves I stay as long as I deem nessary and soon I leave going back to the loft. I call out for Scott and he soon comes asking "Stiles? Is something wrong?" I look at him and say "Scott I'm not Stiles right now and I need to tell you something, but it HAS to stay between us." Scott looks at me weird and he asks "who are you and what have you done with the Nogitsune?"

" Scott looks at me weird and he asks "who are you and what have you done with the Nogitsune?"

I give him a death look and tell him "this is serious. Now yes or no, stays between us." He shakes his head and says "uhh yeah alright stays between us. I won't tell Stiles." I sigh and explain "okay so we went to the memorial hospital to feed and I was going to feed from one last patient but soon I realized I know the patient. . . . . It was Stiles's dad." Scott's eyes go wide and his jaw drops but I continue "he spoke to me thinking that I was Stiles so I pretended to be Stiles, and the doctors said it wasn't hopeful. I stayed in the room as we waited for him to get back but I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up the gurney was back in the room but his dad wasn't. I found out his dad died, and so I went to the morgue and there he was dead. I left after that and came back and well, here we are. I just don't know if I should tell Stiles, I don't think I should, but I thought I should get a second opinion, so Scott should I tell him or not?" Scott looks like he's thinking real hard about it and he soon says "personally I think you should tell him, he'll probably be upset for a long . . . time, but once he feels better he'll come around. But secrets never do anyone any good, all it does is hurt you and everyone else around you." I nod and I tell Scott "thanks Scott. I'm going to tell him but first I'm going to let him out." I close our eyes and wake him up letting him take over. He opens our eyes and he jumps seeing Scott and says to both Scott and I "oh my God, Scott!! Did you have to stand there all creepy like and Void why the hell didn't you warn me that Scott was standing right. .there!" I speak to Stiles telling him "umm Sti there's something I have to tell you . . . . Your not going to like it and it might make you hate me. So please let me finish before you say anything . . . alright?" I feel us nod and I continue "alright basically. . . . . . . . . . . So yeah that's everything."
~~STILES~~
Void just tells me my dad was in the hospital and . . . . I've lost the only real family I've had and I killed him. I have nothing left to live for, not really. There's no point . . . Not really. I tell Void not caring that Scott hears "Void take over. I don't want to be here. Devour me, do whatever you want. I don't want to be here, so please take over completely and do whatever you want with me. I don't care." Scott's about to say something but stops half way through and says "Stiles before that I want to talk to Void then you two can talk." I just say "whatever" I feel Void taking over and then just as quickly I'm back and Void says "Stiles I want to know that this is what you want, if so I would like your opinion on what I show you." I don't think long and say in my mind "you already know what I want. Do it Void . . . . Please." I feel Void taking over and I start feeling light headed and soon I feel myself falling and not much longer do I black out once again embracing the darkness like an old friend.
~~VOID~~
I open our eyes and speak "He's gone . . I'm sorry, I knew he wouldn't be persuaded otherwise. The pain he was in got too much for him to handle." Scott hangs his head down and I speak again "but hey, look at the bright side." Scott looks up slightly and I continue "you still have me and I know everything Stiles knows. I look like him. So that's good right." I see Scott smile slightly and he soon looks up at me saying "I thought I asked you who you are and what you did to the Nogitsune." I smirk and tell Scott "well I'm Stiles, just different." Scott looks at me funny and I explain "Well let me put it this way. Stiles is still in here, he's just in such a deep trance he's unaware of everything that's happening in the real world. He's just in his own world deep inside of his own mind, a safe place, where you never became a werewolf and so neither of you found out about the supernatural world. So with Stiles in his dream world that leaves me along with all the things he's ever learned and experienced . . . . . . . everything." Scott looks at me, he asks me as I feel and hear how broken he is "so is Stiles . . Is Stiles gone . . Forever?" I look at him and answer truthfully "yes Scott, I wish I could tell you different but you deserve the truth. But even though Stiles won't come back. I'm still here and I can help in anyway you need." Scott smiles again just slightly and he says "right, thanks and it's okay, I understand why. As long as Stiles is happy. So what do we do now that everyone is dead?" I look at him and say "well it's up to you, but we could take the jeep and just drive. If we find a place we like we could stay and start fresh." Scott looks up at me and says "yeah that sounds like a decent plan let's do it . . . . Void." I smirk at that and I go up to Scott and use my speed to go right beside Roscoe. I use my speed again to enter and exit the house. I walk over to the driver side as Scott makes his way to the passenger side. I unlock the doors and we both get in the jeep as I start her up. After a few turns she starts and I back out the drive and Scott and I take one last look at my house before starting to drive down the road leaving Beacon Hills behind us . . . . Forever.
~~The
End~~