YOU'VE REACHED THE END

Okay for one let me just thank you guys for tuning in like you all have. I know this hasn't been easy considering the fact that I am pretty bad at consistently updating but I am glad that I was able to finish this story and not completely trash it like I have with every other story.

I really am hoping you all love the ending and didn't find it to be rushed either. I really am proud of this story and how much you guys enjoyed it too.

Now I will be adding 2 chapters for kind of like a look into the future, but also I would like you guys to let me know in the comments if you'd like to see a book 2, which we can further explore not only Addie and San's relationship but also if they so choose to keep their baby.

Which I will also be asking you guys to vote for them to either keep the baby or not, it can be kind of like you guys choosing the ending almost which I definitely owe it to you guys, so let me know.

Thank you all so much for all that you've guys either liked or commented but also thank you for tuning in like you guys did, I never really feel as confident in my work as I should but I just am so glad you guys took to not only my writing but how bad I was at keeping the post sincerely.

You all made this book either hit #1 or #2 in one of the tags that I have, which wouldn't have been possible without any of you guys.

There will be another book so

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, ENJOY AND HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!