𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩: 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨

(𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘!)

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨:𝙠𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙮𝙤𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙖

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚:𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚:𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙮𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙤! 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤-- 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.   *═══╗

𝙔𝙤𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖

-She isnt one to get mean or rude however she does feel bad untill your pity party ends leaving your friend tired off your actions and willingly acts infront off you.

-She was so easy to read. Her jumpy attitude more down her shoulders more slumped than before. Even making false lies and excuses to leave. She would burst out eventually and shout at you.

-But she realized you werent Trying to get conpliments infact you were very insecure.
She learnt it overtime as she never noticed you leaving untill she did

-she freaked out. So she decided she'd make it up to you but if you dont come back she'll just spend her days regretting and trying to get you aside after all shes and extrovert and has way more friends

-If you do come back she'll throw you a celebration and light some fireworks for you apologizing as much as she can

𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙖

-She is a very nice person so you'd expect small gifts and happy and giddy notes and comfort talks with her to let your insecurity down.

-However she thinsk your exploiting her and when she misinterprets your insecuritys she gets thoma to escort you out light heartedly.

-Refusing is not an answer unless you want Kamisato ayato going for your head for exploiting your sister.

-She ignores you blantly and when you disapear for months on end she doesnt forgive you untill she finds out you actually were insecure.

-Upset and desperate for your acceptance off her apology She gathers a hunting force even sayu to find clues on your adventure or where u left to.

-When she does find you she begs for your forgiveness even if you refuse she'll take you back with her if you accept she'll be greatful hell she'd hug you at that moment splurring apologys

-𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙖

-this stern headed arrow doesnt say anything expect give pyschical contact howver she does get tired quickly and leaves u alone so when you disapear she wont notice untill a month later

-She takens no mind but starts worrying after a day and then sets off to find you however if shes unsucessful. she'll just do her duties but go out more and feel more guility as she thinks you died or you fell inlove with someone else or got a new friend.

-if she does find you expect apologies and silent gift giving and more chats and her off her duty more often to re assure you.

-𝙠𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙢𝙞

-She keeps her anger hidden as she already thinks your a attention seeker from the beginning.
She does cormfort a bit but she never enjoyed it.

-When your set to the frontlines for the battle agaisnt inazuma she worries when you dont return she asked gorou if you survived he'll just reply with "My lady she said ill take space gorou please tell my lady that."  She gets shocked.

-Her demanour was quickly found out someone told you afterall. Cause she backchatted about you alot to her colleges.
She felt bad and so she would look at the battlefeild you were at crying your name out running and looking for you.

-When she finds you and  a lover or someone else her heart cracks. She never knew how important you were to her untill she lost you. Tired from her jourey she collaps and awakes to her in your lap. Expect cries and apologies and soft ones in your ears.

-If she doesnt find you. She pays her respects you afterall she assumes your dead she accepts it but it was hard to pass on from your death she cares about you alot afterall. Even if she hated you just a bit.

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.   *═══╗