💔💔confrontation 💔💔

Hloo makkaale..
It's next part..
Hope you all like it..
And silent readers do vote....
Vango vango story kulla povom

Knock on the door.
Shivangi turned and get shocked to see Ashwin in messed condition. His Eyes turned red due to anger seen on the face. He clenched his teeth. His messy hair. Three button of his shirt open. Shivangi thinks something wrong with him.....

Ashwin come towards her and was about to kiss her when shivangi turned her face other side.

Enna achu darling why u turned your face... Haa.. He cupped her face.

En darling  face turn panra.we are married now. Am ur husband. So oru husband oda desires fullfill panna vandiyathu wife oda duty..... So come on baby.

Let's have fun. Says Ashwin pushed her on the bed. About to kiss her neck.

Ash... Ashwin.. Pls vidunga enna... Shivangi says shifting away from him  ...

Oo enna ithuku thana aasai patta.... Ippo enna na drama panra.......

Shivangi teared confusly look at him
Enna solringa... Puriyala...

Epdi puriym un real face tha enaku theriyum me...

Atha un plan pathi en thatha emathi nalal per vanguna...
Nalla rich family nu therichu thana........... Avaruku help mari drama panna

En panathukaga thana enna kalyanam panna........... U know what I know ur plans....... Gritted his teeth.

Ur such greedy and money minded girl..... Cheep girl....do anything to get money...

Na ennaiku me unna en wife aa ethuka matta...
U r no one for me....
Don't expect anything from me....... And
Don't  dare to come near me...
I hate u to the core...
I hate u so much...

Ashwin declare and pushed her off the bed and covers him with the blanket...

Shivangi sitting on the floor felt like her world destroy......

Panathukaga enna kalyanam panna.......... En thatha va enmathuna ...
Panathukaga..... I hate u.... Ur no one for me....All words roaming her mind....

She feeling disgusted. Tears flow from her eyes. She was confused more.

When she asked Prakash it.
he told Ashwin is ready for  this marriage and happy about it.
Then why he's behaving like this.

Shivangi remember her childhood days when come on first class teacher give expensive chocolate.
But she didn't ate and selled them for bringing books for her studies.

Since childhood she working hard that no one can treat her as bagger.

She remembered that when girls her age in childhood wear different dresses.
But she had only two dress. And never thought bying new dress and any other items because of shortage of money.

She studies day and night to take a respectable place in Socity and now her husband declear her greedy.

Yes she is greedy for love which she never experience in her life..

She never compared love and money
But how can her husband declear her money minded. She always worked hard to get success. How can she use her husband name.

That high class people always declear middle class people are greedy money.......

Fight with her thoughts she glanced Ashwin who was sleeping carefree.

Her heart wonder how can someone sleep so carefree taking destroy and break💔 someone happiness.

Her mind answer her He hate you.
She felt first time in her being anath is her life biggest drawback.

She missing ajay. She wonderd she is bad luck for every one.

even her best friend left her. The only friend she made in her lifetime.

Her mind remember her own father throwing her anath ashram stairs. The information she got from the aasharam caretaker.

Finally her mind answer
U born to be alone shivangi
If u enter someone life that person hate u and left u alone.

She badly broke down 💔 and sobbing harder...

Her own husband hate her..
How can she lived with him life time.
Very on the first night he said
She is no one for him.

After sometimes
She glanced at the clock. It was early 5 am.. She gets up. Her Eyes turned red crying all night. She takes necessary things to the bathroom.

After some time she came out in red chiffon saree with golden border. Her wet hair make her more beautiful.
She put kumkum and bindi.
Combed her hair.

She look at Ashwin smile painfully and goes down.

She prepared breakfast no one is wake up. So she move to drawing room and sat on sofa.

She remembered yesterday whole incident. Few 😢tears flow from her eyes. Quickly wipe it.

After some time prakash and pavi.............. Come shivangi served them..... And praises her cooking skills....... She smile but didn't reach her eyes..

After that Ashwin come down
Said

Sorry late ayiduchi... Says apologies............

Shivangi served him and he ignore her silently eat.

Thatha na office pora time achu.... Said Ashwin without glancing at shivangi.

Shivangi feel hurt but smiled fakely
Looking at prakash and pavi joined them with breakfast.

Next chapter: Amirtha entry.. 😈👿......

Hope you all like
Pls silent readers do vote
And comment...
Bye love you all 🥰😍