Truth

Hlo... Makaleee...
How are you...
After long.. Long.. Time.. I decided to continue the Story...

Thank you for your😍💕 support for the Story.. And who are waiting for this...
Thank you🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Pls ignore grammatical mistake...
bring some tomatoes 🍅🍅🍅... And thudapakattai.. Some serupu👡👡
Because you guys need this.. For beat author.

In Story

Ashwin come from court to home.. Pavi wait for him...

Pavi give Ashwin some water and asked....

Anna ne ok thana... Shivangi.. Vantha nu kelvi patta...

Ama ava enaku divorce kuduthutu.. Poita... Ashwin said..

Enna divorce aa... Pavi can't believe shivangi give divorce to her brother.... She really likes shivangi so much..she very much shock to believe that..

As: pavi na unkitta onnu sollanum.... Very nervous..

Pa: sollu na ethuku permission la kekura...

Ashwin was very nervous and sweating.... Gulping

As: pavi athu ne nenaikura mari shivangi mela entha thappum illa.... Ava enna kapatha.. Ella blame yum ava eduthukitta....

Shivangi onnum enaku divorce tharala
.. Natha kuduka vacha...

Pa:why...ne en divorce....keta....enna don't confused me... Tell everything.. From starting...

Ashwin tell everything how he loves amirtha.. And him and amirtha.. Torture.. Shivangi to leave the house.. How give her names....

Pavi world spinning.. And she about to fall.. Ashwin catch her hands... She jerks off her hands...

Pa: unaku konjam kuda vekkama illa.... Ne atha amirtha va avlo love panna na ethuku shivangi ya kalyanam panna ok sonna..

Ethu ava life aa... Spoil panna... Ava oru family venu. Tha vantha.. Namma kitta... Ne na thatha.. Rakshan.. Pugal.. Ellarum family nu nanacha... Ana ne konjam kuda.. Guilt illama un happy tha mukkiyam.. Nu avala.. Odachita... Na ..epdi ne epdi monster..mari maruna...

Thatha nammala ippdi raise pannala...mathavangala..hurt...panna solli tharala...
innaiku Uyiroda iruku ava tha.. Karanam....

As: enna solra... Puri la Uyiroda iruku... Na...

Pa: 1 week munnadi na market pona appo oru car vegama vanthu enna idika.. Vanthathu appo shivangi tha enna save panna.. Na anagye.. Faint ayita.. She admit hospital and go from there....

As: no.. No... After I did lot to her.. She save my sister... Why shivangi.. Why... U like this... I feel more ashamed😢😔..........

Pa: en ava enna save panna.. Nu think panrala... Ne ivlo panni... Yum.. Ava enna save pannana nu..

Ashwin nodded his head

Because she likes you... Pavi shouted..... Ennaiku.. Un photo va first pathagalo.. Appola iruthu... She likes you lot....

Ashwin world spinning... He had tears😢... No no this can't be true...

As: no no... Shivangi romba nalla ponnu... Ava poi enna mari oruthana epdi pudikum.. Ne poi solra... I'm monster how can she likes me..

Pa: illa na enaiku.. Ava un photo first pathagalo appove she likes you.. Lot.. Love at first sight.. How Can u see her feeling

U don't see it.. U fully engrossed in amirtha.. How can you notice shivangi feeling's....

As: she has feelings for me... That why.. She beard everything I did to her... I hurt her give her lot of pain...

But she never said anything and Doesn't leave me.. But she leave... No.. I made her leave this house... Force her to leave.

Pavi please forgive me.. I did lot of mistakes.. But I lose my loved ones... Pls forgive ur my only support now.. Pls pavi... I have no one.

Ama ma manichidu.. Ivana.. Ivanuku yarum illa....
Voice come from enterce..

Pavi Ashwin looking at rakshan.. Pugal standing there...

Pu: ama pavi manichidu.ivanuku Yaru kuda illa....

Ivaru  .. Pannathu.. Ellam.. Theriyama pannita... Ivanuku onnum theriyathu...

Apdi tha na Ashwin... Vekkama illa da unaku... Oru family venu vatha ponna.. Antha amirtha kaga ipdi ashiga paduthi.. Kevalama.. Pasi.. Torture panni poga vachitu.. Epdi ne manipu Kukura...

Epdi Yaru kuda illa nu solra.. Ne ivlo pannathu ellam atha amirtha kaga thana poi ava kitta.. Unaku friend and family oda ava tha na important..

Ra: En da Ava oru Ophrean...china Vayasula iruthu romba kasta pattu irupa..family illama...family kaga yengi.. Irupa da...

Thaniya valatha va.. Ava engunanthu oru family venu tha ana...

Ne enna panna..antha amirtha pecha kettu.. Avala odachita.....hurt panna ala vacha..... Pavadam da en thangam...
Rakshan had 😢tears.

Anathana keka yarum illa nu nanachu.. Plan panni avala anupitu... Ippo manipu kekura.. Wow........ 👏👏Clapping his hands..

Ashwin lower his head.. He feels  ashamed of himself...

Ra :she is our not blood related but our sister.. U spoil our sister life and play with her feeling..

We never forgive you.. Go to ur amirtha.. U did all this for her right.. Then why you need us...

Said they go away from him..

Pavi looking at him last time and go shut her room door...

Sorry.. The one thing Ashwin could tell.. He go his room and cried all nights.... He deserves it... (Right👉readersayy).

Ashwin pov

She really love me that's why she takes all the pain I give her.. Even amirtha also tortured her lot.. She is truly a gem... And I lost her... She loves my family and friends more then. Me... But she leave me alone.. No I made her leave no.. I force her to leave...

Ashwin ashamed of what he.. Did to shivangi..

Pavi was very much guilt for not trust shivangi...

Rakshan and pugal.. Ashamed of his friend come brother.

Shivangi POV

Shivangi sitting on the station... And tears flow from her eyes. ..

Today I'm going back to my original name shivangi.. Not shivangi Ashwin kumar...

How I'm falling for him... He clearly said he loves amirtha... Not u shivangi.. Don't be fool..

Am.. Again.. Ophrean.. No family.. No love.. Alone.. Born to be alone.. 😔😢... Alone...

Why can't you understand shivangi.. U never get a family and love.. You always alone.. Fate is written in you head.. U always alone... She whipped her tears.. And catch a train to Mumbai...

It was long and painful night for everyone...

👉Next chapter : Ashwin married amirtha..

Author 👩

So how was the chapter
Hope you love it..
Don't forget to vote and comment..

Pls comment about the chapter.. I wrote it after long time.. I don't know if u like or not..please comment.. So I continue the story or not..

I'll try to update it on every Sunday.. Because my work schedule.. I don't get time.. So pls understand and support..

And some of my readers really give lot of comfort massage and love to me..
Thank you for your lovely msg and comfort😊😌😇

Tata... Bye👋👋👋👋👋
Take care.. Love you all 💜💜💜💜