Last To Challenge (Part 9)

Lev: Well.. I Wanted To Say That... I Really Like You Piper.. Since Prom, You Haven't Escaped From My Mind

Piper: I- I Don't Know What To Say... You Did This All For Me, Thank You And... I Really Like You Too!

Lev Smiled As Big As He Could. They Both Hugged And Lev Kissed Her On The Cheek. Piper Was Surprised At First But Felt Comfortable A Little Bit Later.

Lev And Piper Enjoyed A Lot At The Beach And The Time Came Of Going Home.

While Lev Was Driving, Piper Had Already Fallen Asleep, Uncomfortably. So Lev Stopped The Car, Carried Piper To The Back Seat And Made Her Comfortable.

While This All Was Happening, Jentzen Was Spying On Them With Emily And Hunter. Just To See How Far They Would Go.

Without Realizing They Were Being Spyrd On, Lev Gave A Little Peck On The Lips To Piper. 💋

Lev Continued Driving. They Had Reached Home And Lev Carried Piper Into The House And In Her Bedroom.

After A Little While Of Watching Piper Sleep, He Finally Picked Up The Courage And Got In The Car A Drove Home.

2 Weeks After
July 31

2 Weeks Has Passed After Lev Confessed His Feelings To Piper.

Piper Decided To Do A "Last To Challenge" For Her YouTube Channel.

Hunter: Hey Pipes?

Piper: Yeah?

Hunter: What Challenge Do You Wann Do?

Piper: So It's A Last To Challenge. So I Was Thinking Maybe "Last To Stop Hugging?"

Hunter: Yeah, That's Cool, I'll Just Go Tell The Squad.

Piper: Okay

Hunter Tells The Squad What Challenge We Are Doing And Everyone Gathers Up In The Backyard

Hunter: Ok Pipes, We Are Going To Start In... 3...2...1

Piper: Shalom Guys! I Hope Your Day Has Been Good But Better Watching This Video! Todayyy, We're Going To Be Doing A LAST TO STOP HUGGING CHALLENGE!!!

Lev: Yeahhhh!!

Piper And The Squad Explain All The Rules And Challenges They'll Be Doing.

They Start Doing The Challenge

Hunter: Alright Guys! So Time To Pick The Person You'll Be Hugging!

Piper: And The Way We're Gonna Be Doing This Is By Spinning This Mystery Wheel!!

Lev: I Think Jentzen Should Go First!

Piper: Me Too!

Jentzen Spins The Wheel And The Person He Has To Be Hugging Is.. Emily!!

Obviously The People Remaining Are Piper And Lev So They Will Be Hugging Each Other

Piper: You Have To Be Hugging Emily!!! Ooooo, I Think My Ship Is Sailing

Lev: Yeahhh

Jentzen & Emily: SHUT UP GUYS!!

Everyone Laughs And Start The Challenge.

After 5-6 Hours, They're Still Doing Te Challenge And It's Getting Dark Out And No One Has Still Quit The Challenge.

Hunter: GUYS! No One Has Gotten Out Yet! So I Have An Idea To Get One Of Them Out. They Are Currently On Top Of The Roof Right Now, Watching Or Making TikToks So I'm Gonna Go And TICKLE Them.

Hunter Goes On Top Of The Roof And Starts Tickling Liper And Jemily.

After A While Of Tickling, Jemily FINALLY Got Out

Hunter: OHHHH!!! JEMILY IS OUT!!! LIPER WINS!!!

Piper: Guys This Just Shows That Liper Is A Better Couple.

Jentzen: Wait, You Guys Are A Couple!?

Everyone Starts Screaming And Jumping Around. Lev And Piper Didn't Know What To Say Because Piper Had Just Said It To Prove That Liper Is The Best, She Didn't Mean Couple

To Be Continued...

Is Liper Official?

Did Lev Ask Piper To Be His GF?

Or Did Piper Ask Lev To Be Her BF?