Taking Things To The Next Level(Part 10)

Piper: GUYS GUYS! SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO US!

Jentzen: What Is It? Obviously You Guys Are A Couple.

Piper: No We Aren't, I Didn't Mean Couple, I Just Said That We Are The Best, Guys Chill

Emily: Yeah, SuReEe

After Some Time, It's 8:00 p.m. And Everyone Had Left.

Piper And Lev Were In Her Room, Cuddling And Watching A Movie.

While Watching The Movie, Lev Thought To Himself "What Would Actually Happen If Me And Piper Started Dating?" He Thought About It More And More, And Eventually, They Both Fell Asleep Till The Next Morning.

*August 1 2020*

It's The Next Day And Lev Had Woke Up Before Piper. He Saw Her Sleeping, Peacefully.

Lev: She's Even Cuter When She Sleeps 😊🥰

Lev Kisses Her On Her Forehead And Heads Out For His House.

After A Little While, Piper's Alarm Had Gone Off, She Woke Up And Did What She Usually Does In The Mornings.

She Heads Out To School And Bumps Into Lev On The Way.

Piper: Hey Lev!

Lev: Hi Piper!

Piper: Are You Not Taking Your Car Today??

Lev: No, I Decided To Get Some Fresh Air And Walk. Do You Want To Join Me?

Piper: Of Course!

They Both Walk To School Together, Holding Hands And Talking.

They Reached Pretty Quickly Because They Were Distracted, Talking

They Enter The School, Holding Hands And Everyone's Attention Was On Them.

They Soon Realise Everyone Was Looking At Them And Quickly Stop Holding Hands And Run To Their Friends.

*Piper With Emily*

Emily: Piperr! What Was That About?

Piper: It Was Nothing! We Were Just Holding Hands, No Big Deal

Emily: Yeah, Suree, No Big Deal

*Lev With Jentzen*

Jentzen: Yo Lev, Someone Might Be In Love, Huh?

Lev: Shut Up Bro

They All Head To Class And Obviously, Piper And Lev Sit Next To Each Other.

The Teacher Knows What's Going On Between Them And That They're The Talk Of The Whole School. But She Also Thought They Looked Cute Together And Let It Slide.

After School And Class Ended, They All Met Up At The Santa Monica Beach To Just Have Some Fun.

While They Were Laughing And Enjoying Themselves, They Meet A Kind Girl Named Jenna, She Was 17 But They Thought Age Was Just A Number And Decided To Be Friends With Her.

Piper Explained That They Do YouTube As A Group And Call Thenselves "The Squad"
Jenna Seemed To Be Okay With It. She Joined The Squad And Eneve Created Her Own YouTube Channel

By This Time, The Boys Were In The Water, And The Girls On The Sand, Talking

*With The Boys*

Jentzen: So Bro, When Are You Going To Ask Piper To Be Your Girlfriend?

Lev: Do We Really Have To Talk About This RIGHT NOW?

Jentzen: Bro Yes! I See The Way You Look At Her And I Know You Get Butterflies Everytime You See Her

Lev: Okay, Some Of That May Be True.

Jentzen: See Bro? I Know You
So Tell Me When And How You're Gonna Do It.

Lev: Fine. So I Wanted To Make It Special. I Want The Whole School And The World To See

Jentzen: Okay.. Tell Me More

Lev: Actually... I Don't Want The Whole School To See

Jentzen: Yeah, I Thought That Might Be Too Much, So You're Gonna Film It And Put It On Your Channel?

Lev: Exactly, So I'm Going To Get Her A Boquet Of Flowers, Obviously.. Some Clothes And More Which You are Going To Be Filming So You'll Find Out.

To Be Continued...

What Will Lev Get Her?
How Will He Ask Her?

*Update*

Sorry For The Long Part, I Wanted To Make A Cliffhanger, I'll Try To do Shorter Parts Next Time 😊