Heartbeat

Jisoo was at her home and she was talking with her grandpa.

"So you have to go to Gucci company today, am I right?" Grandpa asked before sipping a cup of tea.

"Yes, grandpa." Jisoo smiled as she looked at her grandpa.

"Do well there," Grandpa said in a cold tone.

"I know, grandpa. You have told me since childhood." Jisoo smiled.

"I just want you to do well. Are my words are bad?" Grandpa said with a cold gaze at her.

"No, it's not like that. Your words are always right." Jisoo answered with a smile.

"So now go. I don't have time for you. I have already given my time." Grandpa said in a cold tone.

"Ok, grandpa. Have a nice day." Jisoo smiled and left the home.

Meanwhile Irene;
Irene was feeling unhappy but she didn't show it. She visited her drama shootings.

"Hello, director," Irene said with a bow.

"Hi, Irene. Why do you visit here? Your scenes were finished." Director said.

"I just wanted to visit here. Just do your work. I'm here to learn and I brought you food. Eat first and do the work later." Irene said and put down the food she bought on the table.

"Irene, thanks for the fried chicken." Director smiled.

"You're welcome." Irene smiled to the director, "Guys, come and eat here." Irene added as she looked at the staff.

They all were eating happily.

"Irene-shi, thank you so much for the food." Most of the staff said with happiness to Irene.

"Is there a party here?" a man in a long black coat asked in an interesting tone.

"Sir Jin," one of the staff called out in a surprised tone still holding the fried chicken.

"Don't be surprised. I'm not here to fire you." Jin said with a chuckle.

"Sir, why are you here all of the sudden?" Director asked looking at Jin.

"I'm just here to check. Do your work and don't pay attention to me." Jin smiled.

"Ok, sir." the director and some staff said and smiled.

"Wait, is she "Irene"?" Jin asked pointing to a girl who is talking to someone with a smile.

"Yes, sir. She doesn't have shootings but she visited here. She even bought food for us." one of the staff answered his questions.

Suddenly, the wind blew and Irene's hair was hanging in the air. Her side profile was everything.

"She looks so beautiful in white." Jin smiled as his heart was beating nonstop...

He was just looking at her with no thoughts. Both of them were black and white, the perfect colours when they are beside each other...