Chapter 6 - Admiral

Long chapter ahead!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I stare shock at luffy when he said that. I still cannot get over. Luffy is still pointing at me. No, i will not join, i have to finish my mission then go home. I thought determine.

Before i can decline, the members of straw hats pirates have a different reaction.

"Eh?? Luffy you cannot just ask anyone to join!" Nami started punching her captain's head. Luffy has now two bumps in his head while Nami is shaking him back and fourth.

"The witch is right luffy." Zoro added. He earned a bump from nami's fist.

"Oi marimo! Don't call nami-swan like that!! Though i don't mind to have another beautiful lady as crew mate~"Sanji while his eyes is in heart shape while doing his noodle swooning dance. I sweat-dropped on that. Sanji is still a ladies man. He and Zoro started insulting each other. Nami punch both of them. I stop my self to laugh because the scene is really funny.

"Hey luffy!! What if she is dangerous?!?!?" Usopp accused while Chopper is nod agreeing while he and usopp are hugging each other in fear.

"Usopp is right!"

"Yohohoho! Fine by me." Brook stated walk to me and bent. "May i see your panties?" Before i can talk, Nami kick him. I shuddered on that. Nami is really scary in person. I though scared.

"Okey luffy-bro! Suupeer~!" Franky said while doing his signature pose.

"Me also luffy, if she wants to have adventure that can lead to a certain dead." Robin calmly answer. Earning a scared shout from Usopp and Chopper.

I just stare at them with mouth gaped. They are really chaotic. Rayleigh san and Shakky san chuckle at my expression. I closed my mouth, in embarrassment. and clap to earn their attention. And it work.

"Excuse me, sorry but i don't want join. I'm just a ordinary person. I will not survive in the pirate world." I bowed after saying that. I hear a sigh of relief from the straw hats. I want to join but i don't want to escape my reality. I will just focus on my mission and go home.

"I refuse your answer!" Luffy crossed his arms while staring at me. He is really determine to have you in his crew because there is something pulling him to get closer to you. I blink on that.

"OI! Luffy, you can not  force a person to join!" Nami and Zoro said with shark teeth expression. I stop my self for the second time to  laugh. This kind of expression in anime is funny enough, it's much funnier to see it in personal.

Before i can reason my self to luffy, shakky san butt in. I turn towards her and the straw hats also stare at her.

"I think it will be nice to join them, y-n chan. You are finding someone right?" Shakky san notice my shock expression. She chuckle feeling sorry. "I know you are shock but i accidently read your diary when i clean your room. It was in the table. The book fell mysteriously then it was open when it fell." Shakky san explain, she smile gently at me. I think mirarin have to do with it, did she wants me to find the person as soon as possible? I though in wonder. I was pulled out in my thinking when i hear luffy talk.

"Then it's settle. You are now in my crew! Y-n!" Luffy proclaim happily. Usopp and Chopper join him in celebration. I sweat dropped because minutes ago they look like they will shit their pants.

"Wait hold up, Luffy i will join in one condition." Luffy stop with his celebration and stare at me attentively. "I need to visit someone to a certain island. Then after that if we meet again, i will fully join you. So deal?" I raise my hand waiting for him to hold it. After a few minutes luffy grab it and smile at me.