Before

2 years.
That's how long I waited to see Lewis. I live in LA. He lives in England.
I share an apartment in the city with my 4 friends. We all met over the Internet and after high school, we all decided to move in together.

None of us actually went to college. Which is pretty rare in America. We somehow manage to pay the bills between me being an aspiring musician, Kate being a software developer, Julia being an artist, Eileen being a youtuber and Hannah being an exterminator/writer.

ANYWAYS, it was around 5:00.
"Hannah! Where did you put the hair dryer?!" Eileen screams.
"I don't know, check the laundry room." Hannah yells back. I was just sitting on the couch, already ready. We were all getting ready for Lewis's gig.

A few minutes later, I walk into the kitchen.
"Mmm it smells good in here." I say to Julia.
"I'm making us grilled cheeses." Yum. Soon enough, everyone sits down at the table as we devour the melted cheese.

"SHIT!" Julia screams as we all look at her questionably. "I got grease from my sandwhich on my shirt." she says pouting. She walks into her room to change.

10 minutes later we're all waiting at the door.
"C'mon your so slow!!!" I whine. She always seems to take FOREVER to get ready.
"Ready ladies?" Kate says smiling while opening the door. We take the elevator down to our car.

Hannah climbs into the driver seat of the car.
"Um, are you sure that it's the best idea for you to be driving?" Eileen asks specifically. You see, Hannah gets distracted quite easily and is a bit swervy when she drives.
"Get in the car losers, we have. Concert to get to." Hannah says honking the horn.

Eileen puts on 'Holding On' and we scream the song with the windows down.
"Wooohoooooo" I scream, very excited to see Lew.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A half hour later of driving that made us want to throw up our dinner, we make it to the venue. It's fairly small because Lewis isn't very popular in the states. Ha, more for me.

We step out of our car. The sun is just setting on the horizon. We then skip inside with huge smiles on our faces.

Once inside, we go sit down at our seats after getting some drinks for the concert. They're very close to the front because Julia sold one of her expensive painting so we could afford this. It's around 6:30. A half hour early.

But that half hour flies by. It's almost time for his opening act to perform. I don't even know who he is. I think his name is like Angus Henlord or something.

He walks out onto the stage carrying an acoustic guitar, wearing a flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Not bad, not bad I think to myself.

"Hello everyone, my name is Angus Hemford and I'll be singing a song I wrote called 'Tomorrow.'" His voice is raspy and has dark hair swept to the side.

Julia elbows me, and raises her eyebrows.
"He cute." she says but quickly gazes back up at him. He plays a few song including one of my favorite songs, 'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran. He has a nice voice. His performance comes to and end.
"Thank you guys so much. I hope you have a fantastic time watching my mate Lewis. I'll be here after the show if you wanna say hi. Have a good night." and waves offstage. I sense a slight New Zealand accent.

After 15 minutes of some people setting up equipment.
The lights go out.