Concert

Everything was black. No one said anything. It's dead silent.

Purple and pink suddenly shine on the stage. The beginning chords of, 'Calling' start. A black silhouette walks onto stage. His beautiful voice begins to sing. Very soon after, screams erupt throughout the venue.

Happiness courses through my veins. A smile is stuck on my face. I stay frozen, in shock, for half of the song until I realize this is really happening. I start singing along with the crowd.

Lewis really does look beautiful onstage. His hair was pulled back and he was wearing a dark grey sweater with black pants. Sheer happiness was coming from him. He looked so
joyful. His eyes sparkled from the stage lights and his lips were curled into a smile for the entire song.

By the end, my friends and I are jumping and screaming the lyrics. Lewis Watson. 10 feet away from me. Mental.

*********************************************************

"Hello everybody. How are we doing tonight?" He asks the audience while taking a sip from his water bottle. Many "goods" are uttered throught the space.

He nods his head with a smile and says,
"Next I will be singing a song called 'Stay'" oh gosh, his voice is just mmm

Hannah and I are literally holding onto eachother for dear life (ahaha anyone get it?)

Lewis sings 'Stay' so beautifully. I may or may not have cried (I did)

=======================================

"Alright, this next song is actually a cover. I excessively posted about it on Twitter. This is 'I Won't Mind' by Zayn Malik." Gosh, his accent.

I remember him saying on a Livestream that he wasn't going to post it. And then he posted it and I freaked out. I have been listening to this over and over again for the last few weeks.

Eileen and I have our arms around eachother, swaying back and forth. Captivated. I cherish the moment of hearing his voice in person.

_______________________________________

Lew sings a few more songs and I realize that Hannah has been talking to this guy beside her.
"No way! Your name is Hannah too?! How ironic!" she then turns towards us,
"Guys, meet Hannah. Did you know that she lives in the same apartment building as us? Small world."
"Cool." Julia says.

Lewis then plays 'Outgrow' which has always been my favorite song. (Let's face it. All his songs are my favorite).

As soon as he starts singing, the tears stream down my cheeks. This song is so special. By the end of the song, I whisper the lyrics quietly to myself. It ends, too soon.

The next song he plays is 'Over The Atlantic'. I absolutely ADORE this song. Everyone else seems to disappear as I get lost in the song. My eyes don't move the whole song. They are intent on Lewis. It feels like it's just the two of us. No one else exists. Time doesn't even exist. It's like he's singing the song just to me. It's a really magical feeling.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"This last song I will be singing is 'What About Today." Last song. What? NO.

Even tho this isn't a happy song, I am insanely happy when I hear it. One day, a while back, Lewis was doing a livestream and I commented that I performed this song at a train station earlier that day. And he said, "Oh Sarah, that's so cool. Thank you so much." I remember running up to my brothers room screaming. I was so happy. That was the first time Lewis "noticed" me.

This song is so soothing and I just smile the whole way through.

The gig then ends.

"Thank you guys so much for coming tonight. If you'd like to come say hello to Angus or me, we'll be outside loading up the van."

He walks off the stage.