Chapter 🎋04🎋

[ 🍋 🍋 🍋 🍋 🍋 🍋 🍋 🍋 🍋 🍋 🍋 🍋 ]

It's been 4 days since [Name] hasent left her room, no body really understood why. Each of the akatsuki members tried to talk to her, but it was useless. Hidan has been out on a mission, but he didn't get to say goodbye to his little sister. She refused to talk to him. Stubborn much?

A tall man with long black hair, walked into her room.

"Its been 4 days [Name], you need to talk to us" He sat down on her bed next to where she was laying.
Staring down at her for a couple long moments, she felt the bed move and a warm body press up against hers.

"What do you want, Itachi" She whispered coldly, as he rested his arm around her waist.

"Finally your speaking to one of us" He smiled a bit, he placed his hand under her waist and flipped her over to face him.

"Really now?" She giggled, pushing him onto his back she got ontop of him. Their faces were nearly inches away from each other's.

"How bad to you want to kiss me uchiha?" She purred.

"Two can play that game" he whispered almost against her soft lips.

He put his hands on both of her hips, he pushed her against his pants, grinding her easily against his hardness.

"You feel that?" He pecked at her lips gently.

"I do" She smirked, placing one hand on his cheek, her thumb tracing his lips.

"Mabye we should go farther with this" her lips finally went to his, Itachi pulled back to whisper,

"Your brother would kill me"

"I'm fine with that" Smiling she felt a hand slap her ass.

"Well, I'm not" He smirked, kissing her again, he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

She clawed at his cloak, slowly taking it off. Running her hands up and down his chest she felt his build, which turned her on even more. Usually she just flirted with guys, she's never gone this far. She defently took after her older brother.

She attempted to slide her skirt off with one hand, she felt to warm hands help her. Placing her hands back on his face she felt her skirt slide down. They pulled each other's shirts off.

[Name] who was sitting ontop of him with just her bra and panties on, and Itachi, laid there with just his pants and boxers on.

"I think this is a bad idea" He groaned into the kiss.

"I like bad ideas" She pushed his pants down and slid her hand into his boxers. He quickly went flushed. His warm hands pulled her panties down to her knees, running his hand up and down her sweet spot, she quickly retreated her hand and placed both of them onto his chest.

[Name] started placing kisses on his neck as he sunk his fingers into her. Letting out a soft moan of hers, he shoved his fingers deeper. She bit down a little harder on her love bite.

"Your defently wet enough" He took his fingers out, and flipped her over on her back. Taking her panties off fully, he went in-between her legs. Taking his boxers off. Leaning over her, she felt something hard enter her.

"Sh, be quiet- be quiet" He slid it into her deeper.

She gasped a bit, holding back her sweet sounds that he would live to hear, finally she moaned his name.

"Itachi, ngh-" [Name's] back arched a bit, slowly he pulled back, then back in. She moaned quiet, sending a wave of butterflies to Itachi's stomach. That caused him to go harder. Clawing at his back he groaned.