Chapter 🎋05🎋

Waking up, she felt warm arms around Her. Itachi? No, it can't be. She lifted her head up a bit to see her older brother. She quickly smiled and got confertable.
They haven't cuddled since they were kids. This was the number one thing that made her happy. Her older, protective and stupid older brother who she loved dearly.

Nothing in the world can make them turn on each other. Nothing.

************************************

Hidan and his little sister were jumping  from tree to tree. They were both incredibly happy that pein has let them go on a mission together.

Quickly, a kunai struck at [Name's] feet, she leaped back, taking her stance. One hand on her scythes bar, and the other on her hip.

There stood before them, Naruto, Sakura, kakashi and Sai.

"Well, you take on the pail one, ill take the copy ninja" Hidan laughed out loudly, smiling.

Kakashi's eyes narrowed, lifting up his head band to present his sharingan. Quickly, hidan flew at him. As his sister flew at Sai.
Sai jumped back, she chased him far from the group until they were far enough so no one could see or hear them.

[Name] dropped her weapon and ran to Sai, hugging him tightly. She felt something stab her back. Her eyes wide, Sai staring down at her, emotionless.

"S-sai-" She moaned in pain.

He took his knife out of her back, she twisted his wrist, jumping back grabbing her sychth.

"You, you turned your back on me.." she frowned.

He flew at her, she didn't have any intentions on hurting him. But she had to. She drew out a circle with a triangle inside of it, throwing her sychte at Sai's arm, she slit him. [Name] retreated her weapon, licking the blood.

"I had no intentions on hurting you" She cried loudly.

Sai than dropped all his weapons, or so she thought. He ran to her, jumping on her, pinning her to the ground, knife to her neck.
Holding the knife by its bare blade, she broke a sweat.

"You b-betrayed the leaf!" Sai yelt.

"I- had no- choice!"

Tears filled both of their eyes.

"Why won't you- hurt me?!" He retreated the knife and threw it, putting his face into her chest he sobbed.

She wisked her tears away.
"I would never hurt a comrade"

"Run, now. My brother's coming. I'm going to tell him I scared you off"

Sai got up, grabbed his things and ran.

"[Name]!!" Hidan yelt, grabbing his younger sister.

"I'm fine, I just tripped over myself."

"Your bleeding!"

"Hidan, we're immortal" She sighed.

"Yeah no shit, I killed that copy ninja, he isint so good after all. Don't get why you always hold back on your power."

"It just keeps the world guessing"

************************************