Chapter four

Chapter four: On Fire

It's been two months since my marriage to Marshall got leaked to the public and six months of us trying to get pregnant, and now I had taken my fifteenth pregnancy test today and received another negative.

"It's negative," I muttered to myself as I threw the negative pregnancy test in the trash bin in the bathroom then walked out of the bathroom.

Marshall was lying on the bed when I came out and looked at me.

"It's negative?" He asked me.

I nodded before walking over to the bed. I climbed onto the bed, and Marshall opened his arms. I laid on his body before he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, okay. Don't worry; we can keep trying," Marshall said.

I sighed.

"I know, but I'm just getting frustrated," I said.

"We knew this wasn't going to be easy from the start, Yami; we need to be patient and live our lives, and if it happens, then it happens," Marshall said.

I buried my head into his chest.

Marshall rubbed my back.

"We got this," Marshall said.

"I hope so," I whispered.

Marshall stopped rubbing my back and picked up his phone after being alerted of an email.

"So, you're going to Coachella tomorrow?" Marshall asked me.

"Did you just now get my schedule?" I replied.

"Yeah, I did," Marshall said.

"Well yeah, I'm going to Coachella," I said.

"Stay hydrated and pick your phone on you at all times; I would hate to have to kill someone if something happens to you out there in the desert," Marshall said.

I smiled.

"I promise," I said.

"Now, let's take a nap," Marshall said.

"Okay," I said.

8,722,901 likesyamileth Check this out! Coachella alert!View all 101,723 comments badgalriri hottienormani queen sza yummy!kimkardashian 😍😍😍rahema 🔥😜🔥😜iamcardib 💗💗💗💗meganfox my queen 😘iambeckyg 🍒 😘 ✨ chiquis so prettyvictoriamonet ❤️...

8,722,901 likes
yamileth Check this out! Coachella alert!
View all 101,723 comments
badgalriri hottie
normani queen
sza yummy!
kimkardashian 😍😍😍
rahema 🔥😜🔥😜
iamcardib 💗💗💗💗
meganfox my queen 😘
iambeckyg 🍒 😘 ✨
chiquis so pretty
victoriamonet ❤️❤️❤️
nabilla stunning
dreamdoll mad fly 🔥
yrispalmer 😍😍😍😍
foreverkhadijah 🔥🤩🤑
username1 I hope the artists there today help inspire you to release new music
username2 I would like new music, please
username3 albumless after all these years
username4 I just saw you, and you looked amazing
username5 where tf the album at?
username6 I'm not too fond of the fact you haven't put music out
username7 Gurl where tf is the album @ 🌚
username8 drop the album
username10 you've got an album in that chip bag?
username11 @davinedivination just did a reading on you, and you should definitely check it out
username12 @davinedivination said she sees a baby for you this year
username13 @davinedivination said we are getting a baby before the album. Please say it isn't so.
username14 gimme!
username15 Wife? Sorry. Wife? Sorry. Wife? Sorry.

It was the first day of Coachella, and I was already over it. I gave a surprise performance doing the first hour, but yeah, it was fun the first two hours, but now I regret coming out to the desert as the heat was too much for me to handle.

Marshall had hired an extra bodyguard who was also medically certified for me because he felt that I would not be able to handle a weekend of Coachella, and I hated to say this, but he was right.

I was out of breath and felt like I had a rainy cloud over me that kept pouring water on me.

"Mrs. Mathers, are you okay?" The bodyguard, Troy, asked me as my longtime bodyguard, Miguel, quickly handed me a water bottle.

"Yami, what's up, chica? Are you feeling good?" Miguel asked me.

Troy immediately and discreetly grabbed me and headed for a nearby tent as Miguel helped me drink from the water bottle.

"I'm so thirsty," I mumbled.

"You're drinking water right now. Do you need more?" Miguel asked me.

I nodded.

"If you can bring me a bucket of water, that would be so nice, Miguel," I answered.

"How do you feel, Mrs. Mathers?" Troy asked me.

I sighed as I started feeling lightheaded.

"Please call me, Yami, Troy, and I want to go home; I don't feel so good," I answered.

Troy looked at Miguel.

"We need to get her out of here," Troy told Miguel.

"Let's go," Miguel said.

Before I knew it, I was carried out of the entrance and into my rented SUV. I was put in the car then I forced my head to look at Troy.

"I think I'm going to be sick," I said.

Troy grabbed an empty ice bucket and put it on my lap.

"You can throw up in this," He said.

I nodded before forcing my face into the ice bucket and throwing up everything I had last night and this morning.

"We need to get her to a hospital for fluids," Troy told the driver.