CHAPTER 4

Heeello lovelies :3 <3 I am sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, but it has been quite a busy time in my life ... I am really thankful for every single read and comment - be sure I read all of 'em ;) without any further ado, here's another chapter :* 

___________________________________________

SEBASTIAN'S POV

„If you need anything, I’ll be in my study,“ he said as he walked out of the dining room.

I felt like I would punch Grell in the face, but decided against it as it would be hard to explain.

„What’s eating the brat?“ Grell raised an eyebrow as he stuffed his face with the toast Ciel threw at him.

„I wish I knew,“ I sighed as I was collecting the dishes.

„Who- ho ho,“ Grell moved his arms around, „What is that sad voice for?“

„Nothing,“ I said, not turning to face him.

„Don’t tell me it’s nothing. I can read it all over your pale, stern-looking, tough, beautiful... what was I saying?“ he giggled like a schoolgirl.

I ignored him most of the time. He was saying something to me but, obviously, didn’t care about my response.

All I could think about was Ciel – why was he avoiding me?

„Hey, it is really rude to ignore a girl like me, you know?“ Grell said, drowing me from my thoughts.

„I am sorry, Grell, but I really have no mood for this,“ I said as I walked into the garden to trim the white roses Ciel loved so much.

Grell followed me: „Okay, than what is it that you have mood for and is filling your mind, hmm?? Tell auntie Grell!!“

„I can’t tell you,“ I said. It was true, I couldn’t. It would make Ciel look bad if anyone would know and that was the last thing I wanted right now.

„Why not? Is it about that little brat?“ he said in a surprisingly upbeat voice.

I stopped doing what I was doing and hung my head: „He has a name, you know?“

„So it’s about him. What is it about him that you can’t tell me?“ he looked at me with a raised eyebrows.

I looked back to the rose I had in my hands.

„NO YOU DON’T!!! BUT YOU DO!! SEBBY !! How could you do this to me??“ he squeeled.

I clasped a hand on his mouth: „If you will let out a breath about it to anyone you may be sure as hell you are going to die! Understood?“

He just shook his head yes. I released him from my grip and went back to triming the roses.

„So what’s the problem?“ he asked after a few moments.

„He... I think...“ I couldn’t say it out loud. The fact that I was confessing my feelings for Ciel to Grell was really embarrassing.

„Oh, c’mooon. What is it?“

„I think he... I think he is afraid of me,“ I breathed out.

I don’t know what I was expecting but I got a nice punch in the head with his chainsaw.

„What are you talking about you lovesick idiot? That boy summoned you when he was 10. TEN !! He is 15 now and deals with stuff like Jack the Ripper and Angels. One of his... we can call it friends... is UNDERTAKER!! You really expect THIS kid to be afraid of you??“ he shouted at me. I was just begging for Ciel not to have his window open.

„But you haven’t seen him!! Whenever I come closer to him he pushes me away and when I am helping him with getting dressed or bathing he dismisses me and does it himself. He avoids looking at me. Doesn’t speak to me unless it is needed...“ I was desprate. I realized it only now.

„Did you tell him?“ Grell looked at me.

„Tell him what?“ I asked, confused.

„What you feel, you idiot,“ Grell punched me again.

„No and I don’t intend to,“ I said shaking my head.

„And how do you expect him to know? Don’t tell me you expect him to confess first,“ he said with a poker face.

I was quiet.

Another punch: „You idiot!! Now I understand why demons avoid having any emotions. It makes you so so so stupidly idiotic!!“

He covered his eyes with his hand in a facepalm: „He is so proud and stubborn that even if he loved you so much he would give his life up for you, he would never ever confessed it to you first.“

„Than what should I do for Devil’s sake? He doesn’t talk to me, maybe is afraid of me! I can’t just walk into his office and say I love him!“

There was silence and than I heard rustling of the rocks on the path.

„You don’t think it was...“ Grell started.

„Who else would run away at this point?“ I said, sinking to the ground.

„What are you doing you dumbass??“ Grell kicked into me.

„What am I supposted to do?“

„You are a damn demon!! Go for him!“ he squeeled.

I looked at him bluntly.

He sighed: „NOOW!!“

He picked me up and kicked me into the direction that Ciel went.