First time- Hayes

Your pov

"Hayes come on." I say. I was trying to get Hayes to cook since he hasn't ever cooked. Or, at least not infront of me or for me. "Nope. I'm not cooking, Y/n." Hayes says. "Please, Hayes." I say. He thinks for a while.

"Alright fine, but this is the only time I'll cook." He says. "Yes, thank you. Have you ever cooked before?" I ask. "No, but I've read about it." He answers. "So this will be your first time cooking?" "Yeah."

We go to the kitchen and open up the cabinets and get the ingredients for the y/f/f. Hayes did most of the work because he was the one who was mostly going to cook though I helped.

We put the food in/on the oven/stove and let it cook. "Wanna play cards?" I ask. "Uh sure. Loser has to cook next time." Hayes says with a shrug. We play many rounds of Garabage and it was 3 to 2 I was at 3. (Its hard to explain how to play and the rules of Garabage so if you would like to you can look it up.)

I grab from the pile and see a king. "Yes." I whisper. I put it in the three's slot and get a 2. I put my 2 in the two's slot and flip the other card over getting another 2 and put it in the garbage pile.

Hayes grabs the two and look at the other card, and I bite my nails. I'm really competitive but I guess Hayes is too. Hayes slowly puts the card into the garbage pile but picks it up and puts it into the one's slot and  see that it was an ace.

"Awe man. Hayes you can't trick me like that." I say, picking up my hands and letting them drop on the table. "I can so. And its 1 to 3. You shuffle." Hayes says with a laugh and I can't help but smile. After I'm done shuffling I hear the oven beep.

Hayes went over to take the food out while I set our thing up. "Aright, let's finish this while the food cools." He says. I have a king and a 3 while the card in my one's slot, is face down. Me and Hayes goes back and fourth getting anything and everything besides an ace.

Hayes picks up a card and places it in the one's slot. "Yeah-ha-ha. You have to cook next time." Hayes says throwing his arms up victory with a huge smile. "Awe man." I say. "Hey don't pout babe. Maybe next time you'll beat the champ." Hayes says giving me kisses. "Alright well its time to eat 'champ'" I say.

We got some plates and Hayes served some food on the plate. We got some water and sat down on the couch.

I took a bite then he takes a bite. The food was actually really good. "Hayes, this is good." I say. "Thank you." He replies.

We finish eating then lay down to take a nap. "You should cook again sometime." I say. "Maybe I should. But you are cooking next time." Hayes says, with a smirk on his face. "I know I know." I say rolling my eyes a bit with a small smile.

Sorry this chapter was really short. Here is your answer to the last preference btw. Hayes knows how to cook. This sucks im sorry but at the same time I love this.