The movies-Mouth

Y/N'S POV

I had woke up with a big smile on my face. I had a date with Mouth. I had no idea where he was taking me for our date so I didn't know what to where.

I was wondering if I should call him and ask or just pick an outfit and hope for the best. I didn't want to pick a outfit that didn't fit the occasion.

I was going to just make my decision lqater and think about as the date was at 4.

I went down to eat breakfast then took a shower. I brushed my teeth and got ready. I put on light blue baggy pants and a white sleeve cropped top.

I put on a nice pair of earrings and head downstairs.
"You look beautiful Y/N." My mom says. "Thank you, mom." I say.

"Here is 10 dollars just in case." My mom says. Just then the door bell rings. I rush over and open the door. "Hey Mouth." I greet. "Hey, you look good." Mouth says. "Thank you."

I feel a presence behind me so I turn around to see my mom

"Oh my gosh, hold on Mouth, I'm sorry." I say and shut the door. "Mom." I say. "I'm sorry I just came to make sure your getting out safely." She says with a smile. "Its okay. I'm fine mom. Now if you'll excuse me, I must get going." I tell her.

"Oh, right sorry. Go ahead. Be safe!" She yells as I leave. "Sorry about my mom." I say to Mouth once we start walking. "Eh, its fine. Plus she seems pretty cool." He says. "Please don't say that again. I mean, she's okay just not.... Cool." I say.

"I feel ya." Mouth says. We start to walk in silence and by this time we are halfway to the movies. "So Y/n, I just want a heads up, what kind of candy do you want and do you want a slushie, or a soda?" Mouth asks.

"Uhm I want f/c and a slushie please." I say. "Okay then you will get just that." He says and we chuckle. We just talk about random things until we get to the movies.

We get the popcorn and stuff and go to watch the movie. Mouth does the classic yawn and puts his arm around my shoulders. I put my head on his shoulder and we continued to watch the movie.

After the movie was over and we ran out of the little popcorn we had by throwing it at people. (How rude)

We left and Mouth wanted to walk me home. Once we reached my door we just looked at eachother. Nothing was said. Mouth leaned in and kissed me. It was quick one so I was kinda off guard.

"See you tomorrow Y/n." He says and starts to walk away. "See you tomorrow." I say, and reach for the door handle. I missed it the first two times but grabbed it and opened the door. Which was weird because the door was never unlocked.

I turn around to see my mom standing right at the door. With a huge smile on her face. "You had your first kiss!" She exclaims. "Oh my gosh, mom. You can't look at me when I'm kissing or when my date is dropping me off its kinda creepy if you ask me." I say. Did I really forget to mention that I just had my first kiss.... WITH MOUTH.

"Well one, I didn't ask you and two, how was your first kiss?" She asked. "Well it definitely surprised me." I say. "Awe my baby has a boyfriend." She says. "Okay I'm going to bed." I say and walk up the stairs. I still can't believe my first kiss was Mouth.

Oh my gosh guys that was a cringe overload. I'm so sorry I didn't post even thought I said I would. And I'm so sorry to KaraWein6 that I didn't finish this sooner. I hope you atleast kinda liked this chapter! Bye!❤