Chapter Eleven - Truth

I drop back in my chair zoning out, I was more relaxed in my surroundings and the Force felt it, I was one with it. Whispers filled my ears, rising to my feet I followed where the force was taking me, down below the crowded room.

Rory....Rory..Rory. Together you are once more...my precious girls.

Into an quiet and empty corridor and further down, the end door swung open to reveal a treasure trove of items but a small box drew me in.

-3rd Person-

Rey tried to convince Finn to stay and return to the resistance but he didn't. She turned to head back when she saw Rory leaving the table, her demeanour change. Instead the young girl followed the older one down stairs. Rey didn't know it, but she felt the power of the force radiating from her, warmth, comfort and peace came off her in waves.

Rory had opened the small box she was drawn to and in it was a lightsaber just like hers. she touched it and fell backwards, through her minds eye, Rory saw visions, however catching up with the eldest, Rey saw her convulsing on the floor.

"Rory! Rory!" she dropped next to the girl who no had pure white eyes. Noticing the second lightsaber. Rey grabbed ahold of it and was taken as well. Her visions were of a cloaked figure with a metal hand resting on a droid. Then it changed she watched someone ran past her.

"Please! Please don't do this!" She recognised the tones of Rory pleading with a masked figure holding a red lightsaber sword who slapped her to the ground. What she saw changed.

"Please take care of her." she recognised the couple before her handing over a baby "Rory her name is Rory."

The next saw a five year old her screaming at the sky to come back as a ship was flying away.

"Rey!" She was pushed out the the way not that it had returned to a dark forrest. Rory face up against the masked man with the red lightsaber. "It's me you want not her!" she yelled and the vision broke.

Rey scrambled away and out of the room, scared at what she had just seen. She saw that Maz was there.

"What was that?" she questioned jumping to her feet glancing between Maz and a recovering Rory who groaned. "I shouldn't have gone in there. I was only following Rory." Rory rose to her feet clutching her head.

"I need some air, sorry Maz." Rory grumbled stumbling past the two.

"That lightsaber was Luke's and his fathers before him. Tell me which one of you did it call to, who touched it first?" Max interrogated

"Rory, Rory had it." Max nodded

"It called to her, Luke did say the  light of power radiated  from her. The same that comes from you." Max sensed it.

"I have to get back to Jakku." Rey insisted

"Han told me." Maz held her hand out to the young girl and Rey took it kneeling before the wise woman.

"Dear child. I see your eyes, you know the truth. Whomever you waiting for on Jakku they're never coming back." Maz voiced. Rey had never heard it stated out loud before, she held onto that hope and with the truth being spoken that hope bubble had burst. "But there is someone who still could."

"Luke." she whispered and Maz shook her head

"The belonging you seek is not behind you, but right in front of you." Maz took the half pendent that matched Rory's "I am no Jedi but I know the force, your path and Rory's have been a long time in the making. split for years only to be unknowingly reunited."

"I saw my parents, with Rory." They gears in Rey's head worked as she put all of it together "She's my sister." Maz confirmed it.

"The force moves through and surrounds every living thing. It once separated the two of you, now it brings you together, it is powerful and lives through those sensitive to it. Close your eyes. Feel it, the light it's always been there. It will guide you. The saber, take it to your sister, she is the light to the darkness." Rey jumped up

"I'm never touching that thing again and neither is Rory." Rey stated with such conviction "I don't want any part of this." she ran off in to the forrest.

--Rory--

I sat against a tree in the middle of the forrest. I had saw my past, more than I wanted to or could remember.

"Rory." I look up Rey was standing there breathing heavily "Did you know? Have you known all this time and you've been lying to me." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Know what?" I questioned her as BB-8 rolls in front of me protectively

"That you were my sister." she snapped at me and i climbed to my feet "I touched the Luke Skywalkers lightsaber that you were holding. I saw things, but I saw my parents, they had you, they gave you away but named you."

"Rey you're not making any sense."

"Your pendant." she took something out and i was shocked it was a pendant like mine, like literally the other half. "My mother told me to trust the one who wears the other half, you have the other half. Everything is telling me that your my sister. Why didn't you say anything!" she yelled

"I didn't know!" I shouted back "My parent's, my birth parents abandoned me when I was a few days old. All my mother was told is that it wasn't safe for me to be with them, the only thing they left me with that the half pendant.  If I am your sister then I'm older, your existence with me wouldn't have been known, they probably couldn't have found the resistance again because we move around." My head felt like it was going to explode.

"You really didn't know?" she asked me

"How could I, for my safety I was never in one place for too long. Those who knew were unlikely to ever tell me. Rey..." I was cut off by the sound of airships I looked up, a army of First Order ships flew above us. I glance at Rey then take off running back. When I got to the edge I saw that Maz's place was being targeted.