SCP 106 x fem safe class reader

Another wonderful request!

Wanted to start adding outfits for the reader again, lmk if you guys don't like that idea!

Warning: None for now! Afab(assigned female at birth) reader, fem pronouns used!

You were a fairly new SCP that was transfered to site 42(?). Basically, you were there because any art you made came to life or came true, it was an amazing power and it made you naturally good at art. Any person you wanted to see you could just paint and they'd be there, and it wasn't some clone of the person, it was the real them(this is actually important to the story).

But any and all art supplies was taken away from you. You were considered a 'safe class scp' because you were fairly easy to contain and we're also mostly tame.

You were assigned to experiment with SCP 106, being in the age range for him to target you made it easy for him to pop up in his cell. But as you were doing said experiment the lights went out and the breach alarm went off. Multiple SCPs had managed to get out of containment.

Guards started dying, any friends you had managed to make during you time there were either dying or hiding, and worst of all, 106 was out.

Not knowing what else to do you ran back to your cell, it had quickly became a new home for you. Now your new home was a death sentence. You hid there for hours, hoping to whatever God was out there for this all to be over.

Soon guard's had made their way to you, you were happy, at first. Then they told you that YOU needed to contain 106 with your art. You were unsure, not knowing if since you weren't necessary a human if you could die as easily as normal d-class could. But you were going to give it a shot.

You slowly went back to his cell, stepping in it you felt even more unsure then you did before. What if it didn't work? What if it does and you can't get out fast enough?
Picking up your paint brushes you slowly got to work, trying your best to keep the image of him fresh in your mind. It took awhile, but as soon as you finished you wrote his class number on it as a specification for who you wanted to show up.

After a few moments of it not working everyone was starting to panic.
"Why isn't it working?" You questioned out loud. You then felt someone grab your arm and you screamed. Whipping your head around to see the person you took notice that it was 106. Panic set in was you felt a slight pain in your arm. You then felt the containment cell start to move. They were trapping you in here with this thing!
"Hey! Let me out now!" You pleaded, hoping for someone to pity you; sadly no one did.

The pain was getting stronger as you fought against him, not wanted to be dragged into his stupid dementation. You didn't want to lose your life over this!(idk where I'm going with this tbh)
Sadly, the fight ended with you in said dementation. Standing up you started to wobble around trying to walk, you felt like something had messed up your leg. As you walked you walked with a slight limp. "Where the frick am I?!" You shouted, as soon as you yelled that you heard laughter behind you. Quickly turning around, ready to punt this guy into 2040, you saw nothing but more hallways. "This is so stupid.." mumbling to yourself you started down the hallway where you hear the laughter; desperately hoping to either find 106 or find a way out.

After what felt like hours of walking you found yourself at some kind of throne. You paused, unsure if you should approach it or move on to another place. You decided to approach it. Walking over the the throne, you felt a strong weight on your shoulders and the desperate need to bow to the throne. You felt yourself fall to you knees, it felt like eyes were watching you from every corner. Eye watering as your mind went into a haze, soon an obsession to see 106, to sit on the throne at his side, made it's way to your mind. It was an obsession that you couldn't force yourself to rid of. The thought of leaving was in the very back of your mind, it was no longer your goal. You wanted to fell what it's like the rule over someone's life, to decide if they leave or die. All you remember before you mind when into a permanent haze was 106 pulling you up from the floor and walking away with his arm linked with his. His plan had work, you were now at his mercy. You were now his queen.

After all, a king needs a queen by his side.

Boom! Done. This went a totally different way I wanted it to but I think it's perfect! For the most part.. I wanted to give the crazy side of 106 a shot and I love this.