SCP-049 x child reader

"Mom, dad? What's happening? Why is everything red..?" Looking to my parents who were laying on the ground. "Mommy, daddy? What's wrong?" Shaking my mother's shoulder she looked up to me, "Its alright, everything's fine. Me and daddy need to rest."
"I know! I'll go find food in the woods! I'll be back soon mommy!" I yelled to my mother as I ran into the woods, almost tripping a few times.
After some looking I managed to find safe food to eat... Before I heard a crack behind me, "Hello? Is someone there?" A man in a black mask walked out, "Hello dear, where are you parents? It's not safe for you to be out here." I pointed to the way I came, "My mommy and daddy are this way, will you come and help me make sure they're okay sir?" He nodded and we made our way to the village, soon the man noticed the fiery light shinning from the houses. "Mommy! I have food and found a man who can help!" I yelled running over to their bodies.
They didn't move or say a word.
"Mommy, are you sleeping?"
"What's your name dear?" The man said as he walked over to me

"My name is Y/n, sir" He gave me a slightly concerned look, "And how old are you dear Y/n?"
"I'm a whole six years old! I'm a big kid!" He let out a chuckle "I see, let us go somewhere else alright, young lady?" Then reaching put his hand to mine, I smiled once again and took his hand as the thought of my parents faded away slowly. As we walked it had gotten dark, I then heard something in the bushes. Jumping slightly at the sudden noise, I looked to the man "Sir, I don't like the dark." We did continued to walk, "It will be alright young one, we're almost there." I nodded at his response.

After a few more moments we had arrived at a cottage, he opened the door and held it open to which I walked in with a thank you. The cottage was very nice, the smell of a put out fire lingered in the air, I saw multiple different things and trinkets, it was nice.
The place had such a welcoming atmosphere. "Are you hungry my dear?" The man asked as he walked over to the open fireplace that had a pot near it with food. Mostly vegetables. "Yes, I am, sir."
He nodded and started cooking something, "You can call me Doc if you wish, y/n." He spoke not even looking in my direction. "Okay, Doc. (Omfg, it fucking autocorrected to dick), thank you." He once again just nodded and carried on with the task at hand. I looked around before deciding to sit down on the floor and wait for him to finish. As I waited I slowly started to fall asleep, trying my best to keep my eyes open only left me with teary eyes. So I gave in.

049 POV

Once the food was done Ilooked over to the child, they were fast asleep. I considered waking them up but decided it would be best for them to rest. After all, the town was on fire near us so I was going to leave this house to burn. It wasn't an easy decision but it has to be done, we both might perish if we don't leave tomorrow.

And that's what you both did, as the morning grew closer he had packed up whatever was necessary for the three day walk to a new town. Preferably far from the forest. As soon as everything was packed and ready he had picked you up and started walking. Once you woke up he put you down, gave you time to fully wake up, and then started walking again. Since it was fall it wasn't necessarily too cold for you both during the day but once night grew closer you both had stopped to set up a place to sleep. And that routine continued until you found the next town. The fire ended up going out during a rainstorm that turned into a snowstorm. But you never did return to your old town. Not after you learned what had happened to your real parents, your friends and other family members. A few did make it out but with burns and more severe injuries. But you were unable to remember any of them.

I feel like this is really short but wanted to get something  out. I do want to start doing Christmas themed ones so please leave suggestions in this comment section and I'll be sure to try and get to them all. But no lemons or stuff like that. Sorry, just wholesome things please.