Prologue

"Dream! Dream, I'm live!" George was giggling nonstop while waking his friend up. George called Dream pretty early for the other boy to be awake but still knew the blonde will pick the phone up.

The chat had been spamming to call him and tell him the brunette was live just for entertainment. At first, George was a bit skeptical about the idea but still did it because of his curiosity of how his friend would react.

Dream surprisingly picked his phone and groaned, It wasn't loud enough for the viewers to hear so George didn't bring that up. "Mhm yeah... Hi chat.." Dream was yawning on the other line and sounds of shuffling can be heard. "We did it chat! We waked up sleeping beauty." George said as he chuckled at his own remark.

"Oh my god, you're such an idiot." Dream's voice was slightly soft for someone who just woke up. "What time did you sleep last night Dream?" George asked. The chat was being chaotic, telling some ideas he would like to tell Dream about. "Around 2am? I didn't really get a track of time. Last time I know I was sitting on my bed watching TikTok," Dream explained as he shuffled in his bed once again. "And was scrolling through twitter. Then boom, I woke up with you calling me."

George laughed and Dream joined him too. "But now I'm already awake, might as well join the party."

"Alrighty- netherphilosofist thank you for the $100 donation!" George went and read some donations and some comments from the chat while Dream was on the other line, petting patches while listening to his friend.

"What do you want to do Dream?" George said. He wasn't really expecting Dream to hangout after he purposely wake him up so he doesn't really have any idea on what to do when Dream stuck around. "I dunno. We could talk or chat with the peoples who are watching you." Dream replied.

George let out a soft "oh". "Chat! What do you think me and Dream could do to keep you guys entertained?" George asked.

thatgirlmel: Kiss
leviskey: Kiss
curlyspaghetti: Answer some questions!
liloordil: Talk XD
efnyorul: WE ASK YOU ANSWER

The chat settled in on doing a QandA. The chat will be going to ask questions while they both answer. It was a cool idea that George and Dream agreed on doing.

Do you like George in a suit Dream?

"I do." Dream immediately answered, making the chat chaotic as hell. "Wow. Dream is a simp for me, confirmed." Dream giggled at the brunette's remark and continue to find some good questions to answer.

Dream and George had been answering questions that wasn't personal for them. Just questions about how they become friends, future video ideas, birthdays and so on.

"Your character's color is piss yellow in vision." George rolled his eyes. The question was about how could he see Dream's avatar/character in minecraft. "Yea we get it you're color- George look-" Dream immediately laughed and sent George something.

It was a screenshot from the chat. A question. It was a little bit personal but meh. "𝘖𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬! 𝘈 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯- 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!" 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩.

𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙧𝙖𝙩: 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚; 𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚?

𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺. "𝘐- 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴, 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢."

— • — • — • — • — • —

Yea the prologue was short. Just like you- jk (-,-). But yeah.

Feel free to dm me your thoughts or just simply comment it if you have one:>

Byeeee love lotssss

- author