I

George's Pov

Ever since that stream with Dream and the topic of soulmate, It made me realized that someone in this world is mine. And It's making me anxious.

Who knows what type of person my soulmate is or what they do for a living. I looked at the mark at my wrist and sighed. Ever since I got this mark, I made sure that nobody will ever notice it.

The mark was a small Triangle with a straight line on the center. It was a beautiful mark, dont get me wrong. I just hate the idea of not being with the one you love.

A thought of dream's voice crossed my mind and it cringed. What the hell George. Snap out of it!

But I was curious about Dream's mark- Well not just Dream's. I was curious about my friends marks. Sapnap and Karl was an exception since they knew they are soulmates because of their marks.

The mark glows and becomes itchy when you finally found your soulmate. Physically. But what If I have found my soulmate? But in internet? Doesn't that count as meeting them?

I looked at the window and saw drop of waters slowly falling from the sky. It's a bad day again?

My phone ringed and I quickly answer it. "Hello?" I said. I look at the caller's ID and it was Sapnap. "Hey Bud! How's your day?" He asked. I heard shuffling of paper bags in the background. "It's fine I guess? London's weather being a bitch like it always do. But all that aside, It was quite boring." I replied.

It was true though. Rainy days have been a daily routine of the weather here and it making me mad. One minute it was sunny, then the next it's raining cats and dogs!

"I got that. Everybody knows the rain likes you George." He chuckled and I did too. "Yeah. It seems like it did. I think the weather's my soulmate." We laughed once again. "Oh by the way, George?" Sapnap started. The way his voice rang through the speaker, I guess he wants to ask something. "Yeah?"

"What do you think about finally moving here in Florida? I mean, you got your visa and everything." He said as if he's making sure I was getting the idea. "Oh right. I've been thinking about it lately. Should it be as soon as possible or-"

"Nope! No need to rush. Dream being a dickhead is what I can't handle. So a little help will do." He laughed and I swear I heard a voice that said 'Fuck off' but I can't tell who's voice is that. Probably Dream.

I hummed. I'm not sure about moving in. It's sad that I'll be leaving my hometown. But maybe a visit first? Let's see if it'll change my mind. "Yeah. I've saw a schedule from the airport when I was checking their site. They have a plane to Florida next week. Do you think I'll give it a shot?" I asked him. I heard him gasp excitedly and I chuckled. "Damn- That fast?- But yeah yeah! Grab it dude, it's worth it!" He exclaimed.

I opened the site and booked the flight that was leaving after a week. "Alright. Booked. Is Dream there by the way?" I asked. Closing the site and opened twitter. "He just went to his room. He'd been out of his mind lately." He said worriedly.

I sat up in my bed. My body leaning against the wall. "Yeah? What about him?" I asked. Being curious of it. He's also my best friend so I also should know what's going on. "I don't know dude. He was always an airhead this past three days. I think it was after your stream," he started. "Then, he becomes like this. Like- He's always asking me about soulmate things and what does it feel when you met yours here and there." He explained.

I hummed. Indicating I was listening. "Did he found his already?" I ask. "Nope. Dude! He barely goes outside." Sapnap whined, "He doesn't want to go out with me and Karl this past days so that's why I ask you about going here." He said. "And why do you think I'll be such a great help to be there?"

"I dont know. Maybe talk to him or distract him about the soulmate thing." I laughed. "How do you think and Why do you think It's me who can help him?" Sapnap groaned. I laughed when he finally snaps. "Oh come on George! He might be your soulmate."

I blushed and I could feel him smirking on the other line. "You're an Idiot."