II

I reached for the sky as a groan escaped my lips, Sara's cat named 'whiskey' , curled up against my right thigh .

my eyes headed off to the hello kitty clock on Ando's paper white walls, " It's nearly 8 , I should really get going An- " , " Sara, you can call me Sara. " .

I hunched over the beautifully organised desk, " Alright Sara, I allow you to call me [Name] . But I should get home you know " .

I stood up elegantly, I brushed my deep azure coloured skirt as well as pulling up my jet black socks . I gathered my stuff before heading downstairs - Sara quietly trailed behind me with whiskey in her arms .

I slipped into my Mary janes , " See you tomorrow . " , I waved energetically before running off to my own house .

I closed the Ando family estate's front door before jumping over the gate , I walked down the right path .

At the end of the path , I turned . My house's lights were bright , I opened the door and took off my shoes . My eyes were met with my Mother's .

" Hi Ma , love you , I have to go do something , bye ! " I rushed upstairs , my hair bounced up and down with each step .

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

I plopped down into my bed , I was under the covers with my plush toy . I laid for a few minutes before my mind wondered off into an area where I don't think of often .

I wonder what it's like to be held by a boy . It's not weird thinking about boys at 16 years old ! well , at least I think so .

I thought about fictional scenarios the more and more I laid awake , I turned to my side as I held my plush between my bust .

I pretended like it was a head , like I was holding someone in my arms . It was so strange , I want to feel love from someone who's not a part of my family . I wanted to feel love from someone - a boy , a boy from my school ..

No . I shut my thoughts up as I stopped smiling and turned away from the plush , I dozed off as thinking about him was a turn off for me .

Enemies to lovers? fuck no .

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

I sat down at my assigned seat , I held my head in my left hand as laughter and snickers and laughter continued to fill the room .

" Look at her hair oi , it's so fucking ugly ! HAHAA "

" I swear to fucking God , she is such a bitch ! "

" Not her ugly ass tryna steal my man oi "

" She's ugly , I'd rather date her sister " , " isn't her younger brother kind of cute too ? "

" Bitch he's like , 15 I think , you should go ask her if you're so fucking nosy " , " You go ! I'll probably die to death once I make eye contact with her bitch ass ! " .

I scrunched my nose , this is only the beginning of the bullying . Throughout the day , it would get worse . I would get things thrown at me , I would get pushed , and so on .

The sky started to darken as tear drops from above poured down to humanity , the liquid precipitation muffled the voices the filled the airy room .

It felt like a whole year before the bell rang for lunch time , I sulked as the realisation hit , Sara was not at school today .

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

I was met with the harsh feeling of the rock - hard concrete , I sat up as I peered my eyes down to my legs , a few scrapes and scratches were pressed hard against my skin .

" you're so boring [Name] ! " , I stood up as my legs wobbled a bit . I was punched between the eyes , my nose started to pour blood as tears started to form from my eyes .

The group of girls laughed hysterically at me , " fight back you pussy ! " , a leg was swung against my stomach , I threw up the previous lunch I ate not to long ago .

The bell rang , I fell to my knees as a hand gripped a fistful of my hair , forcing my head upwards to look at the person in front of me .

" Watch yourself Komi , I'll fucking murder you one day . " she laughed before dropping me , leaving me to drown myself with the pouring rain .

I passed out . I was punched everywhere so much for no reason , I didn't even do anything . My body was numb and my eyes just closed . I fucking hate school .

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖