IV

𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: The rebirth of a soul in another body

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

I laid in my warm and cozy bed, and the feeling of fluffiness provided from my blankets made it hard to stay awake.

But the effect of remembering previous scenes made it easier.

I chuckled before abruptly letting out multiples waves of coughs. I wince in pain as I can feel the pain rush through my body.

It turned to my closed casement as I watched the sun rise to share its brightness with humanity.

Vermillion liquids fume out of my nose, mouth & torso at the sudden sensation of a sharp object.

I have been stabbed.

7 times, to be exact. Why did I count the number of times? I'm not sure.

But what I am sure of is that I'm going to fall dead, I'm imagining that I'm at home resting.

When in reality, I'm on the cold road. The rain tumbles over my bleeding corpse as my face lay 

cold.

I'm dead.

I wonder what happens in the afterlife. Will I make it into heaven?

"Don't hate people for what you've heard, for God does not hate you for what he knows."

A blurry outline of a person appears in my peripheral vision. A woman is screeching for help over 

my dead body.

I'm basically already dead woman, I don't need help.

My vision progressively darkens as my eyelids fumble over, blinking twice before shutting themselves.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"Awaken my child, for I have created new soul into your body. I demand you to set yourself to the world and destroy humanity!"